My girl is pregnant and she not Somali or Muslim.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
But it has been proved wrong by dna. Mjs dont cluster with other harti apparently. All this abtirsi stuff is bollocks.
more people need to be tested but idc Qabil dna or whatever isn’t important to my I care about the older stuff

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Didn’t confirm alchemist confirm northern Somalis origin who fall under T ? Their origin isn’t the same as hawiye or darood so yes it’s foreign origin.

Why is that ? Idk about isaaqs in Ethiopia but the ones in somaliland fall under T. So if the ones in Ethiopia are Ev32 doesn’t mean they was assimilated by T ?
Well there are EV32 Oromos. :) T Somalis aren't foreign. As they certainly fall within the ethnogensis of Somalis. Also, isn't the top of your EV32 tree on Yfull a Palestinian from 5000 years ago. Two can play that game.
Excuse Me Dont Worry GIF by This Is Us

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You should crying, repenting to Allaah and begging for his forgiveness, while striving to do good to make up for this bad; not telling the world about your sins. May Allaah forgive us, ameen.
(In Islam, if you are not married, the child is not ascribed to the father;

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You saved so much of my time. @niggaibnh tag this guy from now on. He is a genius when it comes to Somali ancient history.

Thank you, walaal. You're too kind. I forgot to add in the 1-3% or so of "exotic" lineages like E1b1a, R1a or E-M293. The E-M35 "exotic" lineages like E-M293 are probably either remnant early Cushitic lineages or at times maybe a sign of mixing with groups like Oromos and Xabashis whereas the others are just the result of the rare mixing with Cadcads, foreign traders and Bantus. These lineages deserve some mentioning because, as the sample size of Somali males increases, they are slowly coming more and more out of the woodwork though they're still an extreme minority.

I remember someone said Karnale are lost mjs :dead:
They are just doing FKD. Karanle is a very old tribe that is hardly tested. We only had 2 Murusade sub clans tested and they appear older than the MJ. Basically we have 3 brothers under E-BY8081. They are,

- Sabdi (Murusade)
- Forculus (Murusade)
- Majerteen

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
They are just doing FKD. Karanle is a very old tribe that is hardly tested. We only had 2 Murusade sub clans tested and they appear older than the MJ. Basically we have 3 brothers under E-BY8081. They are,

- Sabdi (Murusade)
- Forculus (Murusade)
- Majerteen
Unnerving because this is strange. So im Hawiye?

Trending