My friends husband is mad at her because she used to . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my friend was in a bad mood today and I asked her what happened and apparently her and her husband were talking about their past and stuff and he talked about how he used to mess around with girls and she mentioned that she was really frustrated sometimes but didn’t want to commit Zinah so she would handle it herself and used toys and went into detail about it and this man had the AUDACITY to be pissed!!?? He mentioned how he thought she was pure and a virgin and because shes used toys shes not a virgin but she said she’s never done anything with anyone but he’s still mad wtf?!

They got into a huge arguement and she’s stayed with us for 2 days and went back home but I’m shocked walahi this man whose messed around is pissed off that his wife handled her needs herself?!!

Any guys here can explain what she did wrong here? She’s not a she’s never been with a guy unlike him but HES. angry with HER?! Even though she accepted his past????

???????

Last edited:
In fact, he deserves a girl like him who slept around. Like deserves like.

This is what sinning, shameless 'Muslim' men are like, they think they have the right to sleep around, but would lose their minds if they ever ended up with their female counterparts. Or even a girl like this.

That's why you will see a lot of Muslim men who sleep around and have girlfriends, often foreign girlfriends but they fully intend on marrying a miskeen virgin girl who has no clue about his sordid past.

So my friend was in a bad mood today and I asked her what happened and apparently her and her husband were talking about their past and stuff and he talked about how he used to mess around with girls and she mentioned that she was really frustrated sometimes but didn’t want to commit Zinah so she would handle it herself and went into detail about it and this man had the AUDACITY to be pissed!!?? He mentioned how he thought she was pure and a virgin and she said she’s never done anything with anyone but he’s still mad wtf?!

They got into a huge arguement and she’s stayed with us for 2 days and went back home but I’m shocked walahi this man whose messed around is pissed off that his wife handled her needs herself?!!

Any guys here can explain what she did wrong here? She’s not a **** she’s never been with a guy unlike him but HES. angry with HER?! Even though she accepted his past????

???????
I'm sorry but that nigga is straight retarded

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This sounds retarded…. Everyone has done this atleast once or your not human. Hes mad at her for being a functioning human LoL

fake news either he’s retarted
I wouldn't put it past him being retarded sxb. My sister has a friend whos husband had 5 kids with her and left her after the 5th one because she had another daughter. Imagine that. Every pregnancy he was threatening to leave if she had another daughter and he left her after 5th one.

I wouldn't put it past him being retarded sxb. My sister has a friend whos husband had 5 kids with her and left her after the 5th one because she had another daughter. Imagine that. Every pregnancy he was threatening to leave if she had another daughter and he left her after 5th one.

I've heard of Somali men like this, but it's their own genes that affect which gender is predominate in his offspring. According to scientists, it's up to the man's genes whether he has more girls or more boys.

A study of hundreds of years of family trees suggests a man's genes play a role in him having sons or daughters. Men inherit a tendency to have more sons or more daughters from their parents. This means that a man with many brothers is more likely to have sons, while a man with many sisters is more likely to have daughters.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I've heard of Somali men like this, but it's their own genes that affect which gender is predominate in his offspring. According to scientists, it's up to the man's genes whether he has more girls or more boys.

A study of hundreds of years of family trees suggests a man's genes play a role in him having sons or daughters. Men inherit a tendency to have more sons or more daughters from their parents. This means that a man with many brothers is more likely to have sons, while a man with many sisters is more likely to have daughters.

Reminds me of the days of Pre Islamic ignorance, you are literally fighting God on this one for giving you five daughters loool so stupid its not like the women has any control on the gender

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

If true this is terrible news

I have 5 sisters and I'm the only male sibling. Most of my cousins are female...

GIF by The Office

World

VIP
A p0rn addicted virgin male is the same as her, you wouldn’t call him a chaste man would you? I mean she went and bought toys, even most people who are gaalo don’t do that. I feel sorry for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.