My friend is afraid of doing anything alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
A women’s priority should be adhering to her religion. Not chasing g some career, when this dunya will begone in the end. But it’s allowed to seek formal education. Even though nurturing a child is trust been her and creator of the heavens and earth and everything in between. Both men and women are sadly falling for this career or nothing. May we be steadfast on our deen. Ameen. And Allah knows best.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
She's even scared to go out alone because people might thinks she's a gabar xun?
Lolwut???Yaab. How do you become a bad girl just by going out alone?
PeYb31v.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's scared of what people will say. She's even scared to go out alone because people might thinks she's a gabar xun? Seriously I travel solo all the time people must be thinking that I am huge lol I tried to let her know doesnt matter what people think and that Allah will hold it against them for being suspicious of you without proof.
It saddens me

Well Let me be the first one to say she is a than

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:
A stranger that i don't even know how the hell is it going to effect you :birdman:

you are a man of aqoon, not too long ago I had a chance to marry a chick that looked the part, good personality and everything laakiin she travelled alone. That did it for me. One of the biggest redflags
She Dutched a bullet! What a loser smh I hope God tests you with nothing but daughters lol no boys for you so you can taste your own medicine. So Dumb lol

Nin-culus

Laandheer
She Dutched a bullet! What a loser smh I hope God tests you with nothing but daughters lol no boys for you so you can taste your own medicine. So Dumb lol
dodged*

Wow, ur triggered.
How you getting onto me? Sounds like you have hands on experience of travelling alone.
Tell us about the accommodation, the views and ofcourse na heedhe did nin jiran restrain u & mount himself onto you?
:deadmanny:
Find a farax from falastiin. U be aiight

:camby:

I can jump to conclusions too. next time ask me politely “highly respected sir, can I elaborate on your comment please Mr culusow”

dodged*

Wow, ur triggered.
How you getting onto me? Sounds like you have hands on experience of travelling alone.
Tell us about the accommodation, the views and ofcourse na heedhe did nin jiran restrain u & mount himself onto you?
:deadmanny:
Find a farax from falastiin. U be aiight

:camby:

I can jump to conclusions too. next time ask me politely “highly respected sir, can I elaborate on your comment please Mr culusow”
Turning someone down because she traveled alone? Ridiculous. What year fo you live in? Somali families are scattered all over the world of course a lot of somali women e traveling alone all over the world to visit their families. Doesnt mean she's a for doing so. If I was you I would beg for mercy and go back to her. Seems like she was nice woman. Best of luck.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
This in itself is truly a redflag sometimes. In this day and age one must truly be careful. Even the jeans women use today is a bigger fitnah than wearing no hijjab(abaya, burqa or niqab). May we be protected from those women who are trying to seduce men.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Why? Because we want to adhere our religion. We humans sin alot. No need to add another sin to ourself when we know the truth. Islam gave justice to both genders. The females were lifted up. One should also be thankful for everything we have. The mercy he has bestowed on us all and his blessing on us are countless. May we be able to aid his religion one day. Ameen. And Allah knows best.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Turning someone down because she traveled alone? Ridiculous. What year fo you live in? Somali families are scattered all over the world of course a lot of somali women e traveling alone all over the world to visit their families. Doesnt mean she's a for doing so. If I was you I would beg for mercy and go back to her. Seems like she was nice woman. Best of luck.
Not for family, its for another equally good reason. No need to plead as were on good terms. I'll give it a shot, I'm at a point where I need to complete my other half of religion/life.

Not for family, its for another equally good reason. No need to plead as were on good terms. I'll give it a shot, I'm at a point where I need to complete my other half of religion/life.
That is good. But I think if u look for signs for anything you will find them. Give everyone benefit of the doubt. Plus is haram to accuse women of being t in Islam a big haram. I see men easily accusing of sisters as being hoes etc. Again best of luck to you.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
That is good. But I think if u look for signs for anything you will find them. Give everyone benefit of the doubt. Plus is haram to accuse women of being t in Islam a big haram. I see men easily accusing of sisters as being hoes etc. Again best of luck to you.
I appreciate the advise sis.

There is beauty to being alone and doing things by yourself if you are an introvert. I sometimes get into my car at sunset after I get tired of gaming to enjoy the drive and the glowing red horizon with the sun slowly disappearing to foreshadow the night to come after. With good music or with my favorite Surah blasting depending on my mood. A little sinning feels good sometimes, ear adultery it is called I think for the hardcore.

I appreciate life and living in general but more so when I am alone and driving. Something about the glow of the dashboard inside the car, the scenery slipping by, the good music or the Quran, good thoughts and how far I have made in life. I really had it good. Thank God for the blessings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts