My friend has wanted to know if he was ugly due to being rejected all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
My good friend who I thought was a strong person and had loads of self confidence had a moment of weakness today .

He asked me if he was an ugly man because he has been rejected by over two dozen Somali girls in recent months. He kept repeatedly asking because it has taken a toll on him.

But I do not see the ugliness. He also stays in shape. I am as perplexed as he is. I tried to remind him of my own struggles but he snapped back and said that is just one woman, and not the over two dozen rejections he has faced since January.

Is there such thing as unluckiness or do women nowadays have very high standards?

DM me his pic and delete it after

I shall give you a honest answer
on His looks

:trumpsmirk:

You need to tell us more info on Ur
friend, he may be too needy Not
have a personality or it Could be
the way he approaches Girls

Also what type of girls is he goin
For?

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Mostly about confidence, I've seen ugly niggas with Peng girls wallahi :icon lol:
Confidence is key

my bradar I got rejected in a train station but now I have this cutie falling heels over me. Rejection is simply the continuation of the road. Never be discouraged by rejection. :salute:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If he wants to date women, then he should go for Non-Somali women. Some Somali women might be uncomfortable dating in general. He should go for women with more looser cultures if he's so interested in dating women. I'm being completely serious.

My good friend who I thought was a strong person and had loads of self confidence had a moment of weakness today .

He asked me if he was an ugly man because he has been rejected by over two dozen Somali girls in recent months. He kept repeatedly asking because it has taken a toll on him.

But I do not see the ugliness. He also stays in shape. I am as perplexed as he is. I tried to remind him of my own struggles but he snapped back and said that is just one woman, and not the over two dozen rejections he has faced since January.

Is there such thing as unluckiness or do women nowadays have very high standards?

He may not be ugly but it could be because of him coming off disrespectful or catching a girls off guard like when she's a mess or running for the bus etc .
He says he approached over 12 women with in a month? does he know women talk to each other? I know of guy who talked to me then i found out he was talking to my friend as well and couple of other girls in the same town at the the same time which was a huge disappointment because i thought he seemed like gentleman, i ended it immediately. Maybe he needs to not talk to so many women. Only approach when he thinks there is strong interest other than just physical. yeah some girls will say no at first not as sign of playingbhard to get to see if he makes an effort to approach again without being disrespecful in how he approachs her and of course for a lot of women no means no.that's just something he has to figure out himself case by case.Next time ask him what would happen if all of them said yes? would he save money? get married with them? he seems like he wants to play only in that case maybe tell him to focus on something, maybe himself.
most mature women don't care about looks. as long as he is respectful,consistent and kind. no one can fake these for long.

Last edited:
If he wants to date women, then he should go for Non-Somali women. Some Somali women might be uncomfortable dating in general. He should go for women with more looser cultures if he's so interested in dating women. I'm being completely serious.

Shut up, why you trying to send
him To smelly ajanbis for when
he wants Us Somali girls

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

@SOMALIKNIGHT I'm waiting
For the pic waraaaya

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Sometimes you can meet a girl who isn't mature, gets a lot of attention from many guys, or you meet her at the wrong place and wrong time. The trick is to never go all in at once. Take her number and holla her once in a while, get her talking one random night then ghost on her. Come back after a few weeks then set up a link. If all fails then get a mail order bride and call it a day

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
U r born with it. U either have it or u dont. Gather your loses and move on. Focus on Allaah swt....submit to your maker. In Allaah's swt eyes you are perfect.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
DM me his pic and delete it after

I shall give you a honest answer
on His looks

:trumpsmirk:

You need to tell us more info on Ur
friend, he may be too needy Not
have a personality or it Could be
the way he approaches Girls

Also what type of girls is he goin
For?