have a personality or it Could be
the way he approaches Girls

Also what type of girls is he goin
For?
Or maybe he has a reputation?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Average looking woman get hit on a lot since more guy's believe they have a chance with them. It's not shocking that they will have an inflated ego.

Toxique

hood arawelo
My good friend who I thought was a strong person and had loads of self confidence had a moment of weakness today .

He asked me if he was an ugly man because he has been rejected by over two dozen Somali girls in recent months. He kept repeatedly asking because it has taken a toll on him.

But I do not see the ugliness. He also stays in shape. I am as perplexed as he is. I tried to remind him of my own struggles but he snapped back and said that is just one woman, and not the over two dozen rejections he has faced since January.

Is there such thing as unluckiness or do women nowadays have very high standards?

how does he approach them? no woman wants a thirsty abdi.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Xuuxnimo wax jira ma aha. Some will come at you with unless you have lacag you're doomed ka yaac meesha ku dheh these neefs:camby:

Its all about confidence and how you approach these honeys. Ofc if you approach a fine babe like a neef she won't give you her time. :damn:
Slap the neef out of yourself and be smooth.

I've said enough. Hada rabtid you can connect me with your friend. I teach classes on how to catch birds. :icon e smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts