My friend comes out to me

This is my friend of 6 years btw. I hold her very dear to my heart and I consider her as a sister. Anyways me and her are very different in terms of personality and everything else but I guess they say opposites attract. She’s quite religious mashallah although I’m not perfect at all and I sin a lot she influences me in a lot of ways to change and better myself as a Muslim. Back to what I was trying to say she went uni last year and I haven’t seen her since up until today later on in the afternoon. She came to my house and thank god my parents didn’t witness what I saw today. I open the front door and I see her with a farxiya kabayare cut, big black boots, two eyebrow piercings and a face tat. Now I don’t wear a hijab myself but even for me that was too extreme (not to judge her btw). After a long conversation this girl tells me she’s Lesbian and she’s been in love with me since the beginning of this year. She even showed me my picture saved as her lock saver on her phone. She told me how everyone in uni knows me as her girlfriend. Kulaha waan kugu duceeysta markasto iga aqbal jaceylkayga. Wallahi I told her to get out of my house and fix up. I kinda feel bad but it took me by surprise. Feel like I should call her back and talk about it.
I blame the white girls she started chilling with at uni. I mean where did this come from? Don’t make a joke out of this situation give me sincere advice because this is not a person who I want to lose In my life.
Where did the religious part go ?
She clearly needs to reclaim it

Jungle

VIP
Don’t ever disrespect my friend. You think she’s some toy bax
Your friend dont wanna be just a friend no more love. Lesbians will bully you into that lifestyle. Ive seen it multiple times with my own eyes walahi so just mind yourself. I dont even know how you still call someone a friend thats been flicking the bean over you for however many years cmon on now

This what im saying alot of xalimos are dl in london but other girls dont out them. Always end up exposing themselves when they get wavy. Op may be cappin but its really a thing here lol

It's mad she told ppl that you guys were dating without you knowledge she should apologise for that and come clean. About the lesbian thing, I don't think there's much anyone can do about that.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
52405341-5941-45CC-8340-EEFBBAE96933.jpeg
A lot of you think a face tat takes up half of your face lol. She has it in that exact same area but a little love heart. Kinda like the one asian has if you know who that rapper is.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Shit that's too deep, it's like it's like being on the highest elevation of Everest and your shoes are struggling to adjust. due to the the harsh climate.

She stepped the boundaries of friendship and mutual interests, she lied to others about you being her lover , she saved your picture on her screen, what can be more devastating than getting violated like that . I bet you'd lost her trust, who wouldn't .

You've done the right thing , you shouldn't give a thought about your necessary response.

If I was in your shoes I would have done the same but my fists would do the talking.

Smh

This is my friend of 6 years btw. I hold her very dear to my heart and I consider her as a sister. Anyways me and her are very different in terms of personality and everything else but I guess they say opposites attract. She’s quite religious mashallah although I’m not perfect at all and I sin a lot she influences me in a lot of ways to change and better myself as a Muslim. Back to what I was trying to say she went uni last year and I haven’t seen her since up until today later on in the afternoon. She came to my house and thank god my parents didn’t witness what I saw today. I open the front door and I see her with a farxiya kabayare cut, big black boots, two eyebrow piercings and a face tat. Now I don’t wear a hijab myself but even for me that was too extreme (not to judge her btw). After a long conversation this girl tells me she’s Lesbian and she’s been in love with me since the beginning of this year. She even showed me my picture saved as her lock saver on her phone. She told me how everyone in uni knows me as her girlfriend. Kulaha waan kugu duceeysta markasto iga aqbal jaceylkayga. Wallahi I told her to get out of my house and fix up. I kinda feel bad but it took me by surprise. Feel like I should call her back and talk about it.
I blame the white girls she started chilling with at uni. I mean where did this come from? Don’t make a joke out of this situation give me sincere advice because this is not a person who I want to lose In my life.
People are too religous because guilt. they feel like they Owe more than they can give.
Also wrong brain chem. Nothing you can dö about it just leave it be and pretend it never happend

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
It’s 2020 Somalis are doing everything you could think of that they weren’t doing years ago. I don’t know why you think I’m lying or so surprised about her being lesbian and having a tat. We’ve got somali stars and blue makeup for crying out loud. Open your eyes and lift your eyelids from this innocent view you have on Somalis.

Trending