My friend comes out to me

salma saluuni

For the thrill๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ
This is my friend of 6 years btw. I hold her very dear to my heart and I consider her as a sister. Anyways me and her are very different in terms of personality and everything else but I guess they say opposites attract. Sheโ€™s quite religious mashallah although Iโ€™m not perfect at all and I sin a lot she influences me in a lot of ways to change and better myself as a Muslim. Back to what I was trying to say she went uni last year and I havenโ€™t seen her since up until today later on in the afternoon. She came to my house and thank god my parents didnโ€™t witness what I saw today. I open the front door and I see her with a farxiya kabayare cut, big black boots, two eyebrow piercings and a face tat. Now I donโ€™t wear a hijab myself but even for me that was too extreme (not to judge her btw). After a long conversation this girl tells me sheโ€™s Lesbian and sheโ€™s been in love with me since the beginning of this year. She even showed me my picture saved as her lock saver on her phone. She told me how everyone in uni knows me as her girlfriend. Kulaha waan kugu duceeysta markasto iga aqbal jaceylkayga. Wallahi I told her to get out of my house and fix up. I kinda feel bad but it took me by surprise. Feel like I should call her back and talk about it.
I blame the white girls she started chilling with at uni. I mean where did this come from? Donโ€™t make a joke out of this situation give me sincere advice because this is not a person who I want to lose In my life.

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
sy-scissors__0112301_PE263788_S5.JPG

Odkac WRLD

ุฌู†ุฏูŠ ุตูˆู…ุงู„
VIP
Don't feel guilty. She overstepped her boundaries with you, big time. If anything I think she should be apologizing to you. :francis:

Don't call back the demon. You should've knocked her out for spreading the rumours about you guys straight up. Dafuq you wanna talk to her for. You were friends - past tense gabarey. But she had to behave like a dayuuf and try to habaar you with her nasty thoughts.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
This is my friend of 6 years btw. I hold her very dear to my heart and I consider her as a sister. Anyways me and her are very different in terms of personality and everything else but I guess they say opposites attract. Sheโ€™s quite religious mashallah although Iโ€™m not perfect at all and I sin a lot she influences me in a lot of ways to change and better myself as a Muslim. Back to what I was trying to say she went uni last year and I havenโ€™t seen her since up until today later on in the afternoon. She came to my house and thank god my parents didnโ€™t witness what I saw today. I open the front door and I see her with a farxiya kabayare cut, big black boots, two eyebrow piercings and a face tat. Now I donโ€™t wear a hijab myself but even for me that was too extreme (not to judge her btw). After a long conversation this girl tells me sheโ€™s Lesbian and sheโ€™s been in love with me since the beginning of this year. She even showed me my picture saved as her lock saver on her phone. She told me how everyone in uni knows me as her girlfriend. Kulaha waan kugu duceeysta markasto iga aqbal jaceylkayga. Wallahi I told her to get out of my house and fix up. I kinda feel bad but it took me by surprise. Feel like I should call her back and talk about it.
I blame the white girls she started chilling with at uni. I mean where did this come from? Donโ€™t make a joke out of this situation give me sincere advice because this is not a person who I want to lose In my life.
Tbh it aint much you can do about it.
Somebody turnt her out already.

You can tell her you still got love for her as a friend but you cant kick it with her like that.

Personally, if someone came out to me, I dont know that mf no more.

Jungle

VIP
Let me get her insta. Malis dykes are very useful cause alot of xalimos go both ways on the low and thats a big fact.

Oh and cut her off cause shes no different than some horny nigga. She might snap and get the strap who knows.

salma saluuni

For the thrill๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ
Let me get her insta. Malis dykes are very useful cause alot of xalimos go both ways on the low and thats a big fact.

Oh and cut her off cause shes no different than some horny nigga. She might snap and get the strap who knows.
Donโ€™t ever disrespect my friend. You think sheโ€™s some toy bax

Alluring

Sayonara
any advice that doesnโ€™t include cutting her off would be appreciated guys

I was going to say cut her off. Perhaps take her to masjid conversion therapy. Honestly, she sounds a little obsessed with you to have you as her lock screen & pretend you're her girlfriend. The only way to deal with attachment issues is to cut them off before they suck you like a leech.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
any advice thar doesnโ€™t include cutting her off would be appreciated guys
She got a tat as well? tell her in an Islamic way that acting upon it is haram, and that she should reinforce her connection to Allah. Instead of cutting her off tell her why she did was wrong and how it made you felt. Have a one on one connection and how this shocked you and how you need a bit space to think about it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Halaaa Waashooo..... I kissed a girl and i liked it....

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I was going to say cut her off. Perhaps take her to masjid conversion therapy. Honestly, she sounds a little obsessed with you to have you as her lock screen & pretend you're her girlfriend. The only way to deal with attachment issues is to cut them off before they suck you like a leech.
She overstepped boundaries wallahi. Having her photo as a lock screen without her permission? Thatโ€™s too far

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You're really trying to say that all these 3 occurred??

1. Random face tat
2. Formerly religious now Lesbian + secret crush on you
3. Complete wardrobe change

Stop lying for another 10 page thread hunno :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts