My favorite cadaan model with the beautiful halima aden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigi Hadid wa massallah, :lawd:

halima aden is also fine as hell. :banderas:

only 3 months ago i wasn't into slim girls, i was into defromed futo weyn chicks like kim k(i still like them but it's more lust than love), i realized slim girls age well, FACE THE BEST FACES, always in shape and carry less baggages. they are naturals saxib.:ahh:

Halima is smart mashaAllah but i hope she gets out as soon as she pays off her school. that industry can be corruptive. Hollywood is evil.

How you have a hijab on and be a model this doesn’t make any sense. What’s up with Somali chicks still wearing a hijab when they do haram things we need to have a discussion about this
:cosbyhmm:

The "powers that be " are trying to trivialise hijab by using models like Halima.

The point of hijab is to conceal your beauty, not to display it.

Even wearing loads of makeup is contrary to HIJAB.

A lot of young Muslimahs are LOST and think it's acceptable to display their beauty just because they wrapped some cloth around their heads.

I've even seen tight ripped jeans with a scarf, wth. Take it off or put it on properly, don't play with the hijab. :mahubowtf:

Halima is smart mashaAllah but i hope she gets out as soon as she pays off her school. that industry can be corruptive. Hollywood is evil.

HOLLY SHIT, HOLLYWOOD IS FULLY PEDOS cadaan GUYS WHO RUN PROSTITUTION RINGS:jcoleno: i hope she does not become a victim to it.:meleshame:

imagine she WAS to get raped by a cadaan executive:kendrickcry:.

my somali queens move smart, and keep ur father or male figures in your family involved if you are pursuing such careers.:tocry:

cadaan and arabs are the most evil men. WE NEED TO SAFEGUARD OUR DAUGHTERS FROM THEM:farole:

The "powers that be " are trying to trivialise hijab by using models like Halima.

The point of hijab is to conceal your beauty, not to display it.

Even wearing loads of makeup is contrary to HIJAB.

A lot of young Muslimahs are LOST and think it's acceptable to display their beauty just because they wrapped some cloth around their heads.

I've even seen tight ripped jeans with a scarf, wth. Take it off or put it on properly, don't play with the hijab. :mahubowtf:
relax for yourself.

secularism is the way to go,

tight ripped jeans with scarf you say??:lawd: I LOVE THAT. more power to hijabis

i am glad to see somali tings getting stylish with it

How you have a hijab on and be a model this doesn’t make any sense. What’s up with Somali chicks still wearing a hijab when they do haram things we need to have a discussion about this
:cosbyhmm:
let it be lady.

halimo aden is not doing anything wrong. she is not in a cover with a guy.

This world is temporary but enjoy your secularism.
don't down play the importance of this worldly life.

THIS DUNYA is a crucial stage.

even if i was dying tomorrow i would be considered with the welling being of my loved ones in this world. i would spend my last day working to put food on the table for them.

THIS WORLD IS EVERYTHING.
YOU MUST FIGHT TO LIVE AS LONG AS YOU CAN BY GETTING HEALTHIER, RICHER AND MORE POWERFUL.

don't be passive and think everything is out of your control LIKE ADOON .

dunya hanoolaato
somalia hanoolaato
my niggas hanoolaadaan
my wcw hanoolaato

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending