My favorite atheist on SSpot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. I've toned it down a bit since though. I only attack people who really need it. :russsmug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not yet! I'm a bit nervous over sleeping in & missing stuff, which in turn would make me more anxious. I'm seeing my doc this Wednesday so maybe he'll let me know if it would be best for me. Thanks for your advice.

VixR

Veritas
Why get married if you're an atheist, isn't marriage based on religion and god. :hmm:
The two can be interwoven, but they aren't at it's core. Marriage is a social contract. Religion is a belief system. It's a concept that's older than any one religion and its various different types of marriage rites and rituals.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I thought bielsa was naag all along! :snoop:

Atheism love > religious love. he gonna have his way with all her hooks and crannies. :ahhhh:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
The two can be interwoven, but they aren't at it's core. Marriage is a social contract. Religion is a belief system. It's a concept that's older than any one religion and its various different types of marriage rites and rituals.
Yes marriage is subjective. basically you are married if you make arrangements to live together with someone which is a civil union, some type of marriage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts