My family is ANGRY because i came home late

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
My mom is pissed that I came home late

I was out with my friend who was gonna leave town and I got a text from my mom asking when I’ll be home. I said soon but we spend like 1-2hours more outside, and by night there are no subway available so i was forced to come home late. I came and i was hoping that everyone was asleep but my parents were awake and waiting for me my mom went off telling me how I have no consideration for anyone but myself and that she could of been asleep. I told her that she could sleep and explained that I’m an adult so I can come in whenever I want. My father stands up and grabs my collar yelling at me and punch me, i was shocked because he didn’t do this since i was a kid, my mom start asking me if i went drunk or did something wrong and she started crying, i was so bad that they really think i could done something like that, then my dad tell me go to my room without taking a shower.

I was shocked, did you have any advice or similar experiences ?
Damn getting punched is nuts,dont be suprised with them asking if your drunk you live in a gaalo country so drinking and coming home
Late are synonamous,did you slur your speech?also your dads way out of line a slap woulda been ayt

NidarNidar

Punisher
I'm guessing you're in your late teens to early twenties, you'll need to gradually build up not coming home early, and communicate with them throughout the day, that or move out, which I wouldn't recommend until you have reliable people to move out with and decent income.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Somali parent be like "I was very worried about you but now that you've got home safely, i'll beat the shit out of you". :kodaksmiley:
We need to start forcing our parents into taking critical thinking classes

NidarNidar

Punisher
Somali parent be like "I was very worried about you but now that you've got home safely, i'll beat the shit out of you". :kodaksmiley:
We need to start forcing our parents into taking critical thinking classes
They are just worried, on the other hand, I will have tracking apps on my kid's devices.

My mom is pissed that I came home late

I was out with my friend who was gonna leave town and I got a text from my mom asking when I’ll be home. I said soon but we spend like 1-2hours more outside, and by night there are no subway available so i was forced to come home late. I came and i was hoping that everyone was asleep but my parents were awake and waiting for me my mom went off telling me how I have no consideration for anyone but myself and that she could of been asleep. I told her that she could sleep and explained that I’m an adult so I can come in whenever I want. My father stands up and grabs my collar yelling at me and punch me, i was shocked because he didn’t do this since i was a kid, my mom start asking me if i went drunk or did something wrong and she started crying, i was so bad that they really think i could done something like that, then my dad tell me go to my room without taking a shower.

I was shocked, did you have any advice or similar experiences ?
I’m sorry for your experience but your parents shouldn’t have done that .

My hooyo and aabo hasn’t touched me once I reached the age of 15-16 . What I mean touched me like no shouting , no little smack etc cuz know they see me as an adult and they think I would understand now or fully comprehend with an adult brain . As well my hooyo don’t really complain how I come late but in the same time tells me over and over again how dangerous it is . So it’s just them ones where my parents just talk to me like adult convos and say what’s best for me

Yaraye

VIP
I don't know how to describe it. Your name could have been a clue to your female status but is misspelled. I am not online here often as well, so I make fast assumptions about characters I spot in threads I read or participate.

My apologies Abti.
It's fine. I like being mistaken as a guy, it funny :mjlol: yeah, you got the name part correct. Yaraye = little one. A lot of my family members call me "my name yaraye." or "my name yariisay" For example: samira yaraye

Yaraye

VIP
Men should live alone for some time before marriage. It teaches them responsibility, money management and basic life skills. If they stay home they get babied too much by their hooyo (bc let’s be real men are coddled when they stay at home), then you get married to these type of men and they expect you to take care of them like their mommy. No life skills.

For women it doesn’t matter they can stay home as long as they like, even until 30 if not married. Cause they usually contribute a lot to the home. But for men, after uni it’s time to go lmao
Those are valid points. I didn't think of it like that :cosbyhmm:

It's fine. I like being mistaken as a guy, it funny :mjlol: yeah, you got the name part correct. Yaraye = little one. A lot of my family members call me "my name yaraye." or "my name yariisay" For example: samira yaraye

That Yariisay companion to your name will disappear with time once you become legally an adult. Unless of course, you remain a midget and puny as you hit adulthood.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
They should have talked it out with you instead of punching you like a rag doll. Sorry to hear that walaal.

Trending

Latest posts