My experience on Muzmatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't u pay 50 pound?? U r cheap. U should have given her 50, and also take her to dinner and pay separately if u liked her. Isnt that what men are supposed to do? Or am i old school?

Basra, your not old school how old are you. Usually when a girl ask you for money and you don't know her, she either a druggie or a . Now that's an old school mentality:denzelnigga:

He is the man. Men are supposed to pay. Always. Thats the whole point of men courting a woman. If a guy came to my family and said, yes i want u, i want to marry u, and in the process fk you, but you have to pay the meher and the wedding.

I will be like....what am i getting in return? Right? this is a business deal where men are a pay check and women are an oven for your babies. U better pay buddy.

The fact that she blocked him after he refused, lets him know her true intentions.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The fact that she blocked him after he refused, lets him know her true intentions.

She blocked him because she senses his desperateness and his cheapness. Why would u contact her again if she asked u for money. How do i know he contacted her again? Because ooops he found out that his messaged returned with a 'u've been blocked' message.

I understand asking for money from the get go was a little unclassy and hoe-ish...but i think he is more worst for going after it without playing the game. U cant handle the kitchen heat. get out.

He wanted her a$$ but didnt want it on her terms.

She blocked him because she senses his desperateness and his cheapness. Why would u contact her again if she asked u for money. How do i know he contacted her again? Because ooops he found out that his messaged returned with a 'u've been blocked' message.

I understand asking for money from the get go was a little unclassy and hoe-ish...but i think he is more worst for going after it without playing the game. U cant handle the kitchen heat. get out.

Walaal I was speaking to several girls on a friendly basis. I didn't say I like her, we were just getting to know each other.

Dude wants on a marriage site but all you can think about is that he wanted ass?

Give us men a chance, jeez.

He hadn't even been on a date with her, she could be a catfish. Only a cuck spends £50 on a girl he ain't even met, us real men have options.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walaal I was speaking to several girls on a friendly basis. I didn't say I like her, we were just getting to know each other.

u r on a marriage site, no friendliness going on here. Maybe she thought u were wasting her time.

Plus how can you call him cheap and act like £50 aint much when she is the one that wants the cash so she is the cheap one for not having it. Dont make no sense sis.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dude wants on a marriage site but all you can think about is that he wanted ass?

Give us men a chance, jeez.

He hadn't even been on a date with her, she could be a catfish. Only a cuck spends £50 on a girl he ain't even met, us real men have options.

He doesnt have to send her money. Meet with her for dinner, pay the dinner, give her the 50 and go frrom there.

But in all honesty, she was a con artist. Serious husband hunters usually take things slowly, meet and then go from there. This girl wants a sugar daddy.

Or worst, saw your profile and find u unattractive. Girls usually treat guys they are not attracted to as ATM

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Plus how can you call him cheap and act like £50 aint much when she is the one that wants the cash so she is the cheap one for not having it. Dont make no sense sis.

men are supposed to provide. Period.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
To their mum, sisters, grandmas, wifes and daughters, not to scammers.

How can you still be trying to defend her, come on, she is scum, just say it, it won't hurt you.

She is a human who saw an opportunity. Unattractive man. Might as well get money from him. He is smart and hesitates. Blocked.

Thats what happened

Basra besides this you hav
u r on a marriage site, no friendliness going on here. Maybe she thought u were wasting her time.

Basra I low-key I sense a lot of uuqdad from you towards cheap men.

:hemad:

But yeah your right she was not attracted to me. But hey that's cool theirs a lot of loaded timo jilac brothers on their with open wallets who she can prey on next

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
He is the man. Men are supposed to pay. Always. Thats the whole point of men courting a woman. If a guy came to my family and said, yes i want u, i want to marry u, and in the process fk you, but you have to pay the meher and the wedding.

I will be like....what am i getting in return? Right? this is a business deal where men are a pay check and women are an oven for your babies. U better pay buddy.

I think you misread the original poster, she asked more money before they got to know eachother.

She is a human who saw an opportunity. Unattractive man. Might as well get money from him. He is smart and hesitates. Blocked.

Thats what happened

If you like to read, take a look at the manipulated man by Esther villar. It might tell you actually the man's role lol.

I think you misread the original poster, she asked more money before they got to know eachother.

She read it correct, but she chose to be an ignorant narcasist.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

no i read it correct. He contacted her, and knowing her dump self, checked his profile out and learned thats not my type. But hey he keeps bothering me with messages so i might as well take this opportunity. So she threw a fish bite.. Kinda away to get rid of him, but hey if he is generous, she might get something out of this.

But Zak being duped before by another duper, he hesitated. And she was like no.....u r wasting my time. If he paid her, it would have been a win win situation. He wants her. and she wants money. Business done.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra besides this you hav

Basra I low-key I sense a lot of uuqdad from you towards cheap men.

:hemad:

But yeah your right she was not attracted to me. But hey that's cool theirs a lot of loaded timo jilac brothers on their with open wallets who she can prey on next

Zak

Its not about me. I am looking at the sitution and anlyzing. I dont know u or her. So both are the same. Yes, maybe i could be on her side in the girls power name but i see her for what she is. And i was trying to make u see yourself for what u r.

U should have paid her, but with a string. Like lets meet for dinner, i will give u the money. Be more devil than her., U r too maaskin.

Zak

Its not about me. I am looking at the sitution and anlyzing. I dont know u or her. So both are the same. Yes, maybe i could be on her side in the girls power name but i see her for what she is. And i was trying to make u see yourself for what u r.

U should have paid her, but with a string. Like lets meet for dinner, i will give u the money. Be more devil than her., U r too maaskin.

Lol I don't agree at all. Your mentality is why a lot of ladies get played. You think it's normal for a guy to pay for the girl just to win her heart. Some stupidity, especially in todays time. She better pay for her own half and have her own food unless she's your wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts