My experience on Muzmatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I recently made an account on this dating website. I wanted to see how many xalimo I can find. And find them I did to my surprise. A lot, i mean a lot of xalimos were on there.

The 1st girl I spoke too, let's call her Ladan. She claimed to be an ukhti, and she was on point. But she threw 3 days worth of Convo away by asking to borrow money from me. When I told her no, she blocked me .

Walahi I dodged a mad one there. But xalimos like this need to step up their game How are you asking money to someone who you've only knew briefly.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
So I recently made an account on this dating website. I wanted to see how many xalimo I can find. And find them I did to my surprise. A lot, i mean a lot of xalimos were on there.

The 1st girl I spoke too, let's call her Ladan. She claimed to be an ukhti, and she was on point. But she threw 3 days worth of Convo away by asking to borrow money from me. When I told her no, she blocked me .

Walahi I dodged a mad one there. But xalimos like this need to step up their game How are you asking money to someone who you've only knew briefly.

She did a great favor to you, you don't need that kind of negative people in your life

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

Trying scamming not trying to find a soulmate

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why didn't u pay 50 pound?? U r cheap. U should have given her 50, and also take her to dinner and pay separately if u liked her. Isnt that what men are supposed to do? Or am i old school?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why didn't u pay 50 pound?? U r cheap. U should have given her 50, and also take her to dinner and pay separately if u liked her. Isnt that what men are supposed to do? Or am i old school?

Why would he pay her, aabeheedi miya?:gaasdrink:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why would he pay her, aabeheedi miya?:gaasdrink:

He is the man. Men are supposed to pay. Always. Thats the whole point of men courting a woman. If a guy came to my family and said, yes i want u, i want to marry u, and in the process fk you, but you have to pay the meher and the wedding.

I will be like....what am i getting in return? Right? this is a business deal where men are a pay check and women are an oven for your babies. U better pay buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending