My experience on marrying a racist Danish white man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this chick she's super into the whole Hijab i Instagram Husband-tag "lifestyle" her and her friends.

Apart from that she's cool. It is true not a lot of somali guys wont go after her (apart from the f*ck-boys, hit and run ) T

The key issue is how she hates on somali men. If he was a true convert who is religious its one thing at least it was halal.

But after marrying an Cadaan guy and then on top of that hating Somali guy, it comes across as self-hating and we somalis dont entertain that shit.

I know this chick she's super into the whole Hijab i Instagram Husband-tag "lifestyle" her and her friends.

Apart from that she's cool. It is true not a lot of somali guys wont go after her (apart from the f*ck-boys, hit and run ******s) T

The key issue is how she hates on somali men. If he was a true convert who is religious its one thing at least it was halal.

But after marrying an Cadaan guy and then on top of that hating Somali guy, it comes across as self-hating and we somalis dont entertain that shit.
she said in somali culture the family relies on the girl....if the parents wants something done they ask the girl. Not to my experience. A lot of these youtube hijabis are attention seeking and keeping promoting we are all 1 ummah, we are all the same. .....yes we all muslims, but things like culture and upbringing matters and understand when you marrying someone from different culture and race, there can be issues. I have no problem with people marrying anyone. But listening to them a lot of them go into it with very naive approach and love shall overcome everything. Then they get this culture shock. Like how you gonna as a black woman say to people make sure the person you are marrying is not racist. shows you how little work she did into getting to know the person before marrying them. The thought of interracial muslim couple was too appealing that she forgot to look for the signs

she said in somali culture the family relies on the girl....if the parents wants something done they ask the girl. Not to my experience. A lot of these youtube hijabis are attention seeking and keeping promoting we are all 1 ummah, we are all the same. .....yes we all muslims, but things like culture and upbringing matters and understand when you marrying someone from different culture and race, there can be issues. I have no problem with people marrying anyone. But listening to them a lot of them go into it with very naive approach and love shall overcome everything. Then they get this culture shock. Like how you gonna as a black woman say to people make sure the person you are marrying is not racist. shows you how little work she did into getting to know the person before marrying them. The thought of interracial muslim couple was too appealing that she forgot to look for the signs

In Business its called willful ignorance "I.E ignoring stuff even thought it will be an issue" God know the reason why she ignored but we all know mixed race children is a high appeal for them in youtube/instagram world.

In Business its called willful ignorance "I.E ignoring stuff even thought it will be an issue" God know the reason why she ignored but we all know mixed race children is a high appeal for them in youtube/instagram world.
yeah...I honestly question why a real religious girl would come on youtube and talk about her life. a lot of these hijabis are fake religious people. Like you said the ability to brag about mix raced kid and look how moderate we are with out interracial relationship clouded her mind.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion

Apart from that she's cool. It is true not a lot of somali guys wont go after her (apart from the f*ck-boys, hit and run ******s) T

Why does she hate Faraxs? Past experience?

Fels

#trollhunter
I have seen people give others all kind of advise. I never heard someone say when you choose someone to marry.....make sure they are not racist. Did she even do any research before marrying? It sounds like he divorced her rather than her doing it
You should never let a man do that to you i say when you feel like you are about to get divorced divorce his ass before he does these halimos need to learn:bell:

You should never let a man do that to you i say when you feel like you are about to get divorced divorce his ass before he does these halimos need to learn:bell:
lool beat him to the punch. But it still wont change the fact that he wanted divorce and gave up before you did. So he wanted out first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending