My experience on marrying a racist Danish white man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw why was the thread someone made about that somali girl on lipstickalley who had dad issues deleted?
I wanted it deleted because they saw my thread and got angry
Those girls on there are better than FBI and after all of the personal information I've given out on this site, I got paranoid and thought they could qarxis me :drakelaugh:

Relax people ! shes a good person who is also a good muslim !

She doesnt/dint commit zina instead married a person who was muslim and happend to be white ! Reminder that racism is Haram B.T.W

Lets not be Alt-Right please

The ramifications of the rampant single mother by "choice" households that has become the norm in Europe, bereft of any deen or dhaqan.

Can't blame that poor father that fled civil war into Europe not knowing the power dynamics have changed and as a result got booted out by that fickle, impatient, impulsive brainless wife.

Only a miracle could save the offspring that such households produce, I have yet to meet a single individual that is mentally/psychologically or emotionally stable from such households.

It's no wonder why the hadith mentions the most beloved deed to Iblis is a household were divorce took place for which he lavishly rewards the culprit demonic minion.

These fickle mothers are now reaping what they have sown, crying over conference calls, prison visitations to their son's, dom issues with their daughters while their own health deteriorates.

It used to be the parents that took care of bringing appropriate spouses for their son's/daughters, but instead everyone fends for themselves off the streets.

As always the biggest losers in this race to the bottom zero sum game will always be the weaker gender.

The saddest part in all of this is that they never learn from the tribulations that their own mothers went through.

Last edited:
thank god i am a man
so i would dominate the pretty white girl i marry :whoo:
completely conquer that pussy:yousmart:

she would be the victim of my somali racism:westbrookswag: not the other way round.

men always win in a marriage, they control and instill the ideology the family carries

some men hate a certain race soo much that they marry their women to feel like they have done a job on that race or ethnic group,

they say black men are obsessed with white women because they see them as the white man's pride and fucking and conquering his pride makes them feel good about themselves:superman:, it's like reparation for them:ohhhdamn: or to seek some sort of racial revenge for 400 years of :shaq:slavery adooninom

:yousmart:

bro i just realized she was knocked up by him and they have bastard daughter, i feel sorry for that little girl, she will grow up knowing her father doesn't like her racially :ooh:

that's deep, that must hurt like crazy :wow:

she will defo let herself go and have all sort of daddy issues

SHE IS PRETTY I CAN TELL SHE IS TRYING TO REDEEM HERSELF, but a decent farax would not marry her as she is expired AF.

bro i just realized she was knocked up by him and they have bastard daughter, i feel sorry for that little girl, she will grow up knowing her father doesn't like her racially :ooh:

that's deep, that must hurt like crazy :wow:

she will defo let herself go and have all sort of daddy issues

SHE IS PRETTY I CAN TELL SHE IS TRYING TO REDEEM HERSELF, but a decent farax would not marry her as she is expired AF.
How did you realize it.

so you saying she was having sex with this convert and he made her pregnant and they rushed a wedding to cover it. You cant slander the sister like that without evidence. I seen her videos and she seems very religious and nice tbh
i didn't say that.

i said her child is a bastard because her father fully disowned her and is racist towards her.

that is next level bastard, you father not even liking you racially

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending