Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Say Mashallah :banderas::rejoice::rejoice:

CvuUOydWgAAZUTt.jpg
CvuJSifWAAAchxw.jpg
CvkBdbYWAAUvC_R.jpg

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Funnily enough I was just lurking on lipstick alley and found an old thread where they are talking about Iman and going in on her.

Apparently she also has a very bad attitude according to LSA and said very rude things about Michelle Obama.

NEW YORK (AFP) – US First Lady Michelle Obama is not a "great beauty," but will "just get better with age," Iman, one of the first black supermodels, says in a magazine interview.

"Mrs Obama is not a great beauty," the Somali-born model and wife of rocker David Bowie tells Parade magazine's Sunday issue, reflecting on the first black US first lady, who is a lawyer by training and a former executive.

"But she is so interesting looking and so bright. That will always take you farther. When you?re a great beauty, it?s always downhill for you. If you?re someone like Mrs Obama, you just get better with age," she said.

Iman, 53, also told Parade that her rise to catwalk superstardom did not free her from racism.

"You suddenly represent a whole race, and that race goes, ?Well, that person does not represent our ideals of beauty.? For lack of a better term, it becomes what it was like during slavery," she said.

"One had the field n...(expletive) and the house n...(expletive). There was this notion that I was chosen by white fashion editors to be better than the rest, which I am not. I did not like being thought of as the house n...(expletive)."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090515.....UiHIr70HJBxF b8C

:icon lol::icon lol:

This is also what they're saying.

Iman rubs me the wrong way and I heard that story about her, her ex-husband and their daughter a long time ago. She seem to think she's better than Black American women, yet her ancestors were slaves too.

One intern at Iman Cosmetics told me that she was always seem irate when someone asked her a small question. And I won't forget what she said about our First Lady either, at least Michelle don't have to walk around in wigs/weaves.

Both Iman's daughters are cute though, too bad her husband aint!

Most East Africans were not a part of the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, they were in the trans-Saharan slave trade as well as through out Arabia and Persia, so yes, people in somalia, ethiopia, eritrea, sudan, etc were slaves too.

LSA is too much.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Funnily enough I was just lurking on lipstick alley and found an old thread where they are talking about Iman and going in on her.

Apparently she also has a very bad attitude according to LSA and said very rude things about Michelle Obama.

LSA is too much.
Ceeb. Respect a Somali legend smh.:ohlord:

LSA is too much.

They have an intense hatred for somali/east african people lol it's too much

I can't @ them claiming somali ppl were slaves

Gibiin-Udug

@Reign so you went to LSA and searched what those big lipped, gorilla, mouth breathing, inbred, nappy haired es have to say about my beautiful, Gizelle like Auntie. :camby:

Everyone who meets iman says how wonderful, down to earth and humble she is.

Reign

VIP
They have an intense hatred for somali/east african people lol it's too much

I can't @ them claiming somali ppl were slaves
They really do. A while back they were going in on a Somali member who said she had 3a curls and they told her they never met a Somali with 3a hair and how all the Somalis they met had nappy hair. I was like biiiiiitccccheeeesss seriously? :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Reign

VIP
@Reign so you went to LSA and searched what those big lipped, gorilla, mouth breathing, inbred, nappy haired es have to say about my beautiful, Gizelle like Auntie. :camby:

Everyone who meets iman says how wonderful, down to earth and humble she is.
Lmao nah I was reading tea on some supermodel called Jasmine tokes and below it was an old thread on iman. :chrisfreshhah:

They seem to claim all supermodels who doesn't look like them has an attitude. They claim Jas Tookes also has an attitude. (Jas Tookes looks Somali)

Gibiin-Udug

Lmao nah I was reading tea on some supermodel called Jasmine tokes and below it was an old thread on iman. :chrisfreshhah:

They seem to claim all supermodels who doesn't look like them has an attitude. They claim Jas Tookes also has an attitude. (Jas Tookes looks Somali)
They hate every woman who doesn't have nappy hair, big nose and dark skinned. Have you noticed once a black guy dates non black woman they all get in their feelings and start boycotting him. But the minute an ugly manly faced black woman dates a white guy they start worshipping the guy. Those es make me laugh!
Michael B Jordan once said he doesn't like women who wear weaves, they all boycott him!

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf

jast.jpg

jast2.jpg

Man this girl is quite hot. Mixed girls are the best

Reign

VIP
View attachment 8016
View attachment 8017
Man this girl is quite hot. Mixed girls are the best
She looks Somali. :chrisfreshhah:

She's very pretty, she's a Victorias secret angel, but I heard she had a nose job and relaxed her hair to look more "white dipped in chocolate"in other words to look Somali so she could succeed in the modelling industry. In any case I'm a fan, she's a beauty.

Last edited:
They really do. A while back they were going in on a Somali member who said she had 3a curls and they told her they never met a Somali with 3a hair and how all the Somalis they met had nappy hair. I was like biiiiiitccccheeeesss seriously? :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

3a hair isn't even rare in Somalis, my sister has 2c hair :mjlol: Anytime somali ppl are brought up they rush to drag us....It's like we spat in their faces

I need to start a private chat with you on behalf of johndoe

What type of chat? :cosbyhmm:

3a hair isn't even rare in Somalis, my sister has 2c hair :mjlol: Anytime somali ppl are brought up they rush to drag us....It's like we spat in their faces

What type of chat? :cosbyhmm:
Something about a planned London meet up with the slack crew.

Reign

VIP
My little sister and father and brothers have 1c hair and me and my mother have 3a hair, they get really salty when it comes to Somalis and Somali hair. They're obsessed walle. There was also this girl who had 3c hair and she was swearing blind that her hair is 3a, they have serious insecurities. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending