My eedo is 61 years old and she's shitting on these chicks in their early 20s

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little sister and father and brothers have 1c hair and me and my mother have 3a hair, they get really salty when it comes to Somalis and Somali hair. They're obsessed walle. There was also this girl who had 3c hair and she was swearing blind that her hair is 3a, they have serious insecurities. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

:dead::dead::dead: It's too much wallahi
They should be glad most Somali girls wear hijab :russ: :pachah1:

Start a private convo

How sxb I'm reer baadiyo when it comes to this site

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
She looks Somali. :chrisfreshhah:

She's very pretty, she's a Victorias secret angel, but I heard she had a nose job and relaxed her hair to look more "white dipped in chocolate" so she could succeed in the modelling industry. In any case I'm a fan, she's a beauty.

She dates a Danish dude
:salute:
Gonna feel the pun*ni through out shared passports
:ahh:

Say Mashallah :banderas::rejoice::rejoice:

CvuUOydWgAAZUTt.jpg
CvuJSifWAAAchxw.jpg
CvkBdbYWAAUvC_R.jpg
Not gona lie she looks hella fine. But im sure csn find 1000s of somali 60yr olds that look like that. But they just a lil chubby and dont show they sexyness lol

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
@Reign so you went to LSA and searched what those big lipped, gorilla, mouth breathing, inbred, nappy haired es have to say about my beautiful, Gizelle like Auntie. :camby:

Everyone who meets iman says how wonderful, down to earth and humble she is.
First of all, yikes. Second of all, don't you love maadow guys? Yet here you are calling their women "big lipped gorillas" smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.