My DNA genetic result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
then were did the arab admixture come from,he;s a darood with 10% arab admixture which is substantial.I;m not saying he was definitely arab but i wouldnt be surprised if he was

Could be a quarter Amhara for all we know from a rape in his family recently.

Stop begging Darod to be a Yemeni.

Keo

VIP
I'm 75% Darod so it should be interesting whe I take this DNA test. I will post my results when I have done it.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
He doesn't have any Negroid/West African/Bantu.

23andMe has Eritrean, Ethiopian, and Somali samples under East African. Hence causing the high percentage of ''Sub-Saharan''. Look at the sub-group score, 0% West African.
I know bro lol I'm just playing

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Sub-Saharan African 88.4%
European 0.6%
Middle Eastern & North African 10%
East Asian & Native American< 0.1%

If i were you, I'd stay away from these DNA tests. :mugshotman:

The illuminat are running it.:ayaanswag: They are creating clones and this whole program is the DNA categorization phase.:damedamn:

So keep your DNA 2 ureself bud.

Or else:farole:

hypothetically speaking darood is a full arab and he marries a full somali and their kids marry full somalis so on and so forth,until you start getting 2nd or third cousins directly from darood marrying each other and preserving the already diluted arab genes leaving it at a constant state of 10%
if darood was arab than this guys ydna(paternal lineage) wouldn't be e1b1b-v32, it would be haplogroup j like most arabs.

Warsame Ali

[ S. N . F ]
I've not noticed that I've brown hazle eyes coded with other color.

Your genetic likelihood
Lighter eyes
60%

Blue
3%
Greenish blue
11%
Light hazel
12%
Darker eyes
9%
Dark hazel