My DNA and lineage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Dude are you reading my mind? Heck yes! When I was there I was shocked at the way we was treated. I thought we was treated like Kings there because we are Arab but that is totally not the case. Racism everyday, literally. One Somali was trying to get his gun out at me because I was in his way (no joke). Another Somali aimed an Ak-47 at me and told me to put my shirt up (in front of everybody!). I'm disgusted, I want us to leave there. We get very offended and laugh when Somalis claim Arab origin because they are only deluding themselves. Our elders know ALL the Arab tribes. An example is 'Darod' if there's 5 million of them today, that means 700 years ago at the time of Sheikh Darod there was only 2000-3000 men alive LOL. We also found inconsistencies within their supposed 'lineage'. Same with Isaaq. We are an Arab tribe, my clan has 2000 people max and the total members of the tribe is around 15,000, we came around 400-500 years ago. The Persian Shanshi who arrived around the same time as 'Sheikh Darod' and 'Shaykh Isaaq' are only around 30,000 world wide. I ask you how is this possible. According to the books of Ibn Batuta 300 Persian men were at Xamar. So did two men father 200x more than 300 men? They are racist to us and call us all sorts of names from futo cadde, to xabashcarbeed, to timo badne, to gerr weyne and the list goes on. They probably invent a new insult everyday. Also DNA test confirms that Isaaq and Darod tribes are not Arabs. If common sense wouldn't convince them maybe DNA would.

As a Northern brother who's land stretches all the way to the grazing lands of Djibouti, back to the fertile lands of Awdal, into the Ethiopian highlands that are Awbarre, moving to the ancient city of Harar back to the blessed Awash river.

Rooble Al Waliid , Al Sheikhawi ina Boramawi ina Djiboutawi ina Dire Dawi ina Jigjigawi.

The great heir to the Dir kingdom.

“Nin aan kuu furaynin yuu kuu rarin” (A man who is not going to help you unpack your camel should not be organizing the load for you unless he plans to journey with you.)

I am here to help you claim your rightful land aka Banaadir and help you form a true ''CadCad'' state.

My brother as you can see I am a man of great moral and values.
Yes I value honesty and integrity.
That is which most Xamarawi's in real life , which I have known have shown me.
I rebuke all Somalis that hypocritically insult you , but then go around acting and believing that they are truly from an Arab individual.
My friend this right here is a danger to the Somali ethnic group.
You as a real Xamarawi, a true heir to Banaadir. I commend your ancestors in helpin to create the SYL and the Greater Somali goal etc.
Your ancestors played a vital role in the creation of the Somali state and have been unjustly persecuted during the civil war, the damage has been severe. You deserve reparations after the Somali state is modern and fully functioning

I am here to journey with you since I strongly dislike bootyclappers and the stench they leave around the Somali penunsila.

I'm here to journey with you, since you are the proof, the living evidence against the lies they spew.

My name is Rooble,

Rooble Al Waliid.

efWmmI9.png

Last edited:

Hafez

VIP
As a Northern brother who's land stretches all the way to the grazing lands of Djibouti, back to the fertile lands of Awdal, into the Ethiopian highlands that are Awbarre, moving to the ancient city of Harar back to the blessed Awash river.

Rooble Al Waliid , Al Sheikhawi ina Boramawi ina Djiboutawi ina Dire Dawi ina Jigjigawi.

The great heir to the Dir kingdom.

“Nin aan kuu furaynin yuu kuu rarin” (A man who is not going to help you unpack your camel should not be organizing the load for you unless he plans to journey with you.)

I am here to help you claim your rightful land aka Banaadir and help you form a true ''CadCad'' state.

My brother as you can see I am a man of great moral and values.
Yes I value honesty and integrity.
That is which most Xamarawi's in real life , which I have known have shown me.
I rebuke all Somalis that hypocritically insult you , but then go around acting and believing that they are truly from an Arab individual.
My friend this right here is a danger to the Somali ethnic group.
You as a real Xamarawi, a true heir to Banaadir. I commend your ancestors in helpin to create the SYL and the Greater Somali goal etc.
Your ancestors played a vital role in the creation of the Somali state and have been unjustly persecuted during the civil war, the damage has been severe. You deserve reparations after the Somali state is modern and fully functioning

I am here to journey with you since I strongly dislike bootyclappers and the stench they leave around the Somali penunsila.

My name is Rooble,

Rooble Al Waliid.

efWmmI9.png

Brother Rooble I really appreciate everything. My name is Mohamed Al-Hatimi. I know there are many nice Somalis out there (you for example). I know that you recognise what we have achieved and built, they say that we had nothing to do with Somalia as if a Somali ruler would name his city Mogudishu (Seat of Shah). Our elders have agreed upon that we don't want anything to do with positions of leadership anymore because same thing will happen again. Besides around 30,000 of us remain in Somalia we can hardly do anything with those numbers. They are people that will just persecute us again and this time make sure that we are extinct. We just want to stick to Religious scholarship, feeding our families and contributing to the community. We invite Bantus, Somalis and all sorts of people to our houses as guests. I'm sure you have good intentions but it would put us in danger. I appreciate your comment bro, may Allah guide us to lead righteous lives.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Brother Rooble I really appreciate everything. My name is Mohamed Al-Hatimi. I know there are many nice Somalis out there (you for example). I know that you recognise what we have achieved and built, they say that we had nothing to do with Somalia as if a Somali ruler would name his city Mogudishu (Seat of Shah). Our elders have agreed upon that we don't want anything to do with positions of leadership anymore because same thing will happen again. Besides around 30,000 of us remain in Somalia we can hardly do anything with those numbers. They are people that will just persecute us again and this time make sure that we are extinct. We just want to stick to Religious scholarship, feeding our families and contributing to the community. We invite Bantus, Somalis and all sorts of people to our houses as guests. I'm sure you have good intentions but it would put us in danger. I appreciate your comment bro, may Allah guide us to lead righteous lives.

Ameen, my brother ameen.
Ilaahow nagu hanuuni jidka toosan, ameen ameen.
Allahuma ameen.
I won't rest until your people see righteousness. May Allah swt bring peace and justice to your people.
Allahuma ameen.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
His ancestors were slavers who deserve everything they got.

PS thanks for the Bantus

:pacspit:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Your haplogroup is not Somali and autosomally you are not Somali at all. I have never heard of an ethnic Somali that was of Arab, East Asian and Niger-Congo extraction.

Your haplogroup is not Somali and autosomally you are not Somali at all. I have never heard of an ethnic Somali that was of Arab, East Asian and Niger-Congo extraction.
Just 'cause you have never heard of, doesn't mean such a Somali doesn't exist. It's the Somali constitution that classifies who is a Somali; not who you classify as haplogrouplly or "autosomally" Somali. You haven't lived much of your life in Somalia, so I doubt your Somaliness.

S

SOMACOON

Lol @ Shaaanshi.
These people do more sixir than the fucking Madows. Turn you into a dibi, lol

Just 'cause you have never heard of, doesn't mean such a Somali doesn't exist. It's the Somali constitution that classifies who is a Somali; not who you classify as haplogrouplly or "autosomally" Somali. You haven't lived much of your life in Somalia, so I doubt your Somaliness.
tell us what the "Somali" constitution says? Lol, it only describes what a somali national not a ethnic Somali

Hafez

VIP
That information is based on results of my relatives and it fluctuates so I base it on what they get.

tell us what the "Somali" constitution says? Lol, it only describes what a somali national not a ethnic Somali
The constitution states ethnicity is a non-factor to becoming Somali. In addition, it states a Somali has to speak fluently the language, must have lived at least half of his/her lifetime in Somalia, and mustn't have Western dhaqan. That would exclude many here from being a Somali.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
The constitution states ethnicity is a non-factor to becoming Somali. In addition, it states a Somali has to speak fluently the language, must have lived at least half of his/her lifetime in Somalia, and mustn't have Western dhaqan. That would exclude many here from being a Somali.

Please show me where any of that is written.

I'm calling bs

Status
Not open for further replies.