My DNA and lineage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Some Somalians have been opposing me whenever I mention my ethnicity but here it goes. My mums clan is called Shanshiyo and they are descendants of the 300 men from Uzbekistan that Ibn Batuta made mention of 700 years ago. Here's a person from that clan who took the 23andme test, just like oral traditions suggest, they are Persians.

Here's someone from that clan that took the test.

https://m.reddit.com/r/Genealogy/comments/31r1me/anyone_of_uzbek_descent_with_a_name_close_shanshi/

Through my fathers side I am a J1 Arab. Through my grandmothers side I belong to the famous J1(L859) who are known to be Quraysh.

Out of all 4 of my grand parents 3 are Arab and 1 is Persian.

Now unlike some Somalians we have proof for all this. Our DNA, physical appearance supporting oral traditions. Can you get anymore authentic than that?

If any of you seen me in real life you would not tell that I'm from Somalia and you would be shocked if I spoke Somali.

I don't know if some people are opposing me out of jealousy but I am what I am and you are what you are.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Just for dis thread I went ahead and added you muwallad freaks to da exterminat I mean relocation list

S

Shamis

Shaanshi Shiiraayo are looked down on by other Cadcad for being of unknown origins, thanks for confirming this - who searches on google to see where they're from Lol. Also Iran is nothing to be proud of - they had to make laws on when its OK to sleep with an alarming number of animals, including chickens. :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Hafez

VIP
I didn't say I was proud of anything. Who told you Shamis, that the Shanshiyo are looked down upon by the cadcads? Rather, they are one of the most respected tribes among us. Their origins are not unknown but one branch are known to be of Iraqi origin which caused confusion.

Hafez

VIP
Close relatives are highly concentrated in Saudi Arabia, some in Yemen, some in Oman, also Iraq. Well well would you look at that my brother has a Omani friend in Uni who is from the exact same tribe except his relatives didn't leave Arabia. Lol

Hafez

VIP
Amun one of my ancestors probably married a local Bantu when he arrived in the horn, no big deal.

Hafez

VIP
At the end of the day, you are what your father is. If I marry a European girl and have a child with her, the child would probably be about 2% Bantu 5% East African 60% European 25% Middle Eastern 8% East Asian, no big deal. I think autosomal is nonsense. At the end of the day that child would be what is father is, an Arab.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Mijo the cadcads abroad usually make xalwo on Eid. Feel free to pass by if you want some lol
How do you feel when Major Somali clans claim they are from an Arab individual. Does it offend you since you are the real product of that and they discriminate you based on that. Isn't it a bit hypocritical?

Last edited:

Hafez

VIP
How do you feel when Major Somali clan claim they are from an Arab individual. Does it offend you since you are the real product of that and they discriminate you based on that. Isn't it a bit hypocritical?

Dude are you reading my mind? Heck yes! When I was there I was shocked at the way we was treated. I thought we was treated like Kings there because we are Arab but that is totally not the case. Racism everyday, literally. One Somali was trying to get his gun out at me because I was in his way (no joke). Another Somali aimed an Ak-47 at me and told me to put my shirt up (in front of everybody!). I'm disgusted, I want us to leave there. We get very offended and laugh when Somalis claim Arab origin because they are only deluding themselves. Our elders know ALL the Arab tribes. An example is 'Darod' if there's 5 million of them today, that means 700 years ago at the time of Sheikh Darod there was only 2000-3000 men alive LOL. We also found inconsistencies within their supposed 'lineage'. Same with Isaaq. We are an Arab tribe, my clan has 2000 people max and the total members of the tribe is around 15,000, we came around 400-500 years ago. The Persian Shanshi who arrived around the same time as 'Sheikh Darod' and 'Shaykh Isaaq' are only around 30,000 world wide. I ask you how is this possible. According to the books of Ibn Batuta 300 Persian men were at Xamar. So did two men father 200x more than 300 men? They are racist to us and call us all sorts of names from futo cadde, to xabashcarbeed, to timo badne, to gerr weyne and the list goes on. They probably invent a new insult everyday. Also DNA test confirms that Isaaq and Darod tribes are not Arabs. If common sense wouldn't convince them maybe DNA would.

Hafez

VIP
They claim to be Arabs (which is a pretty recent claim) and treat us like dirt, constantly persecute us. During the war they robbed our properties and raped a few of our women (not a significant amount because we ran away to neighbouring countries and Arabia where I was born). I ask you what did we ever do? We was not even part of the fight and the power struggle. They bombed some of our relatives and some of the men died while in a Masjid. We are still hurt and all that still has an effect on us. Many of the cadcads have given up, some went insane (literally), most are depressed, etc. the cadcads are now the poorest when they was previously the wealthiest. We are rented out houses that we previously owned (it was robbed of us) and we can't say anything. My grandfather told me a story about some of the rape cases and tragedies for example one Arab man was entered upon my Somali militia and they was going to rape his daughters. He said don't rape them, I'll let you marry them! They refused and raped the girl, he was shattered and broken. The voice of my grandfather still plays in my head about these stories.

Dude are you reading my mind? Heck yes! When I was there I was shocked at the way we was treated. I thought we was treated like Kings there because we are Arab but that is totally not the case. Racism everyday, literally. One Somali was trying to get his gun out at me because I was in his way (no joke). Another Somali aimed an Ak-47 at me and told me to put my shirt up (in front of everybody!). I'm disgusted, I want us to leave there. We get very offended and laugh when Somalis claim Arab origin because they are only deluding themselves. Our elders know ALL the Arab tribes. An example is 'Darod' if there's 5 million of them today, that means 700 years ago at the time of Sheikh Darod there was only 2000-3000 men alive LOL. We also found inconsistencies within their supposed 'lineage'. Same with Isaaq. We are an Arab tribe, my clan has 2000 people max and the total members of the tribe is around 15,000, we came around 400-500 years ago. The Persian Shanshi who arrived around the same time as 'Sheikh Darod' and 'Shaykh Isaaq' are only around 30,000 world wide. I ask you how is this possible. According to the books of Ibn Batuta 300 Persian men were at Xamar. So did two men father 200x more than 300 men? They are racist to us and call us all sorts of names from futo cadde, to xabashcarbeed, to timo badne, to gerr weyne and the list goes on. They probably invent a new insult everyday. Also DNA test confirms that Isaaq and Darod tribes are not Arabs. If common sense wouldn't convince them maybe DNA would.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :pachah1:

Hafez

VIP
Why do you guys think all the foreign countries let us go as asylum seekers and not other Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.