My DNA ancestry results (23andme)

Bohol

VIP
Wallhi I’m not lying. He belong to Habar Jecelo clan

Tell him to take 23andme if that 45% Hunter gatherer still shows up he should migrate to the Kalahari desert.

on-endurance-running.jpg

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I'm getting more and more tempted at getting a DNA test now. I want to find out if my clan is actually legit (I'm Ciidgalle btw) or we are just a bunch of assimilated nobodies. My paternal Family where nomads living in the mountainous regions near Hargeisa tell the early 1930's. Hopefully, my ancestors where decedent's of counqeres from Sanaag then pagans who adopted a new name for themselves.

Apollo

VIP
I'm getting more and more tempted at getting a DNA test now. I want to find out if my clan is actually legit (I'm Ciidgalle btw) or we are just a bunch of assimilated nobodies. My paternal Family where nomads living in the mountainous regions near Hargeisa tell the early 1930's. Rather be decedent's of countries from Sanaag then pagans who adopted a new name for themselves.

They are having a father's day sale.

RPbK0fZ.png

Bohol

VIP
I'm getting more and more tempted at getting a DNA test now. I want to find out if my clan is actually legit (I'm Ciidgalle btw) or we are just a bunch of assimilated nobodies. My paternal Family where nomads living in the mountainous regions near Hargeisa tell the early 1930's. Hopefully, my ancestors where decedent's of counqeres from Sanaag then pagans who adopted a new name for themselves.

What mountainous region. Gacanlibaax?

Apollo

VIP
I might do a DNA test

23andMe cannot tell apart subclans. They only give you ancient haplogroups. You will be E1b1b1 like most Darods.

The T-L208 they gave Bohol is 10,000 years old. So this is not useful for subclan level stuff.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
23andMe cannot tell apart subclans. They only give you ancient haplogroups. You will be E1b1b1 like most Darods.

The T-L208 they gave Bohol is 10,000 years old. So this is not useful for subclan level stuff.
Oh okay but maybe another subclade

Trending