My days of leniency towards Somalia are over

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Bonnie blue flag is darkblue.
Somalia badass flag is lightblue it resembles our beautiful sky and ocean colour.
If u cant see the difference then u are blind :manny:

Unlike snm flag which is copy of irish italian and saudi:drakelaugh:

In these shaky times, none of us know for certain where Somaliland or Somalia will be in coming decades.
When I first began learning of somali siyaasad, I was extremely pro-Somaliland and pro-recognition, I was a young lad of 16 years of age, now I'm 22, and a lot has changed. Namely, I saw no benefit of being recognised as I saw it to be a path that ends with Somaliland becoming a vassal nation, which is something I dreaded. So then I began to enjoy the entertaining idea of re-unification with Somalia, because after all, a Great Somali nation would really put 'us' in the map right?

But then in short of recent events, with the Arabs chiming into our stretch of land in the horn, and with Somalia taking one side and the jokers in Hargeisa taking another, I began to re-position my political stances due to the gravity of the situation.

I see pro's & con's in being recognised, but I see a hot mess if we were to unite with a nation that is busy building hotels and restaurants while Al Shabab still lurks in their alleyways, The flag of Somalia, is one that is stained with war and civil strife, the supporters of this flag, especially those well aquainted with the history and politics of it, are diagnosed with blind-patriosm and have no recourse except that they 'bac-bac' their booty's and scream " Somalia ha noolato"...

Somalia ha noolato? Muxuu nooladi sowku goor hore dhintay, gumaysi oo ka sii daran gumaysigi taaliyaaniga baad ku jirtaan.

In contrast to this, the Somaliland flag represents rebirth, education, stable societies and peace. If I ever again entertain unity with Somalia, it will be under the conditions that flag of Somaliland and it's slogan "Samo ku waar" would be hoisted above Mogadishu.

image-2593.jpeg
Reading this i was like oh he is actually making sense! YAS reunification and unity is the only way the somali race prospers!

1361.gif

but then i scrolled and realized he wanted the somaliland flag plastered on greater somalia! Ah hell nah

tumblr_o8iqgaGZT01vnjyw1o1_400.gif

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Reading this i was like oh he is actually making sense! YAS reunification and unity is the only way the somali race prospers!

1361.gif

but then i scrolled and realized he wanted the somaliland flag plastered on greater somalia! Ah hell nah

Things are gonna change in the next few decades that's all I'm saying B.

1361.gif

You and your obsecure gifs are killing me. I'm screaming like a witch in a library full of white people :russ:

All the symbols of Somaliland are trash.
The Samo ku waar anthem sounds like a terrible children's song.
The Somaliland flag is an egregious plagiarization of Saudi Arabia's shahada and Iranian people's national colors.
Even the name is a sad relic of colonialism.
you seriously think we are going to unite under your symbols?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
In these shaky times, none of us know for certain where Somaliland or Somalia will be in coming decades.
When I first began learning of somali siyaasad, I was extremely pro-Somaliland and pro-recognition, I was a young lad of 16 years of age, now I'm 22, and a lot has changed. Namely, I saw no benefit of being recognised as I saw it to be a path that ends with Somaliland becoming a vassal nation, which is something I dreaded. So then I began to enjoy the entertaining idea of re-unification with Somalia, because after all, a Great Somali nation would really put 'us' in the map right?

But then in short of recent events, with the Arabs chiming into our stretch of land in the horn, and with Somalia taking one side and the jokers in Hargeisa taking another, I began to re-position my political stances due to the gravity of the situation.

I see pro's & con's in being recognised, but I see a hot mess if we were to unite with a nation that is busy building hotels and restaurants while Al Shabab still lurks in their alleyways, The flag of Somalia, is one that is stained with war and civil strife, the supporters of this flag, especially those well aquainted with the history and politics of it, are diagnosed with blind-patriosm and have no recourse except that they 'bac-bac' their booty's and scream " Somalia ha noolato"...

Somalia ha noolato? Muxuu nooladi sowku goor hore dhintay, gumaysi oo ka sii daran gumaysigi taaliyaaniga baad ku jirtaan.

In contrast to this, the Somaliland flag represents rebirth, education, stable societies and peace. If I ever again entertain unity with Somalia, it will be under the conditions that flag of Somaliland and it's slogan "Samo ku waar" would be hoisted above Mogadishu.

image-2593.jpeg
But you're still a qabiliste though!!

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Leniency kulaha this guy is a true miskiin :pachah1:just say fuk somalia and anybody who represents the blue flag. You dont need to write a apology

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Leniency kulaha this guy is a true miskiin :pachah1:just say fuk somalia and anybody who represents the blue flag. You dont need to write a apology
Somaliland is a part of Somalia as far as the Somalis (except Isaac) & the international community are concerned. So what you're really saying is f*ck somaliland Einstein let that shii marinate you turn-coat.

2 points. The black star is supposed to represent the death of Somaliweyne. Also, those 3 colors are pan-Arab, a group you just dissed. :donkey:

If we were to change our flag, I believe @Prince of Hobyo's version is the best.

eab98e3a-7e7d-49e8-ad53-e9ae1c559b18-1240-000002308394fbac-png.19292

:banderas: Is there anything more beautiful?

It's ugly, I'd burn it on the spot if that became our new flag

Bring back the Japanese inspired one imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts