Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Wtf is going on with umada somaliyeed. :faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

they've turned into fags, trannies and cadaan lackeys :noneck:

Last edited:
Where are you from? I have so many questions.
He is from the closet waryaa. He was in there his whole life. This closet is obviously not based in Somalia.

@Aaegal He would probably just disown you.. if you tell him:
images

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Where have you been sxb? :denzelnigga:
Who are you? :ayaanswag:
Where are you from? I have so many questions.
Canada
He is from the closet waryaa. He was in there his whole life. This closet is obviously not based in Somalia.

@Aaegal He would probably just disown you.. if you tell him:
images
I was watching tv and there is a gay character on it. He got pissed, told me to stop watching and I was 'oh I was just browsing the channels, I don't even watch this show" and then he made some super homophobic comments.

Canada

I was watching tv and there is a gay character on it. He got pissed, told me to stop watching and I was 'oh I was just browsing the channels, I don't even watch this show" and then he made some super homophobic comments.

Like what? qaniiskaan xunka etc etc?

Canada

If you are gay, at least his actions would lead him to paradise.(bad joke)

Aaegal

Like what? qaniiskaan xunka etc etc?
Nah, Do you know the show Broad City? Jamie (The gay character) was on screen talking with the Ilana, his roommate and he's an effeminate gay guy on the show so it's super obvious. All they were doing was talking.

Nah, Do you know the show Broad City? Jamie (The gay character) was on screen talking with the Ilana, his roommate and he's an effeminate gay guy on the show so it's super obvious. All they were doing was talking.
Naah don't know the show. But there many shows with LGBT people in them these days. Trannies confuse the hell out of me.
So when did you find out about being a khaniis? and do you have a lot of LGBT friends?

Aaegal

Naah don't know the show. But there many shows with LGBT people in them these days. Trannies confuse the hell out of me.
So when did you find out about being a khaniis? and do you have a lot of LGBT friends?

Trans people confuse me as well but I don't hate them and wish them no ill will. I found out probably when I was 5 and liked the boy in my class. I have a few gay friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts