My dad wants to get me arrange marriage

My uncle sent me a big voicenote on whatsapp today saying he has just spoken with the Dad of a 19 yrold girl who live in woodgreen they agreed to give me the girl but since i dont like uk girls what should i do my dad is saying i have to marry her or else the family will be embarressed she is goodlooking but i just dont understand why they arranging to a uk girl these are the girls i pimp out and pass them through the team this aint marriage material. My boy from Turnpikelane done the CRB check and he said couple man done tings with this girl. How should i break it to pops i cant wife her should i just tell him couple of my niggas tapped it already maybe he will understand more easier that way. Wallahi this dunyas a setup though it be your own people tryna make you take Ls:bell: :nahgirl:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Abti these girls who are being offered for an arranged marriage are ex Hoes.. I'm telling you bro, their parents had probably enough of that hoe shaming her families name.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Can’t wife a hoe fam you should back out a weapon and dip your uncle for that. I stabbed my dad in the arm but aimed for his neck for disrespect like that

Trending