My curse of being a short, ugly, fat, orange skinned male

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
A lot of people such as @nine ask why I’m always angry, but the real question is why shouldn’t I be angry? I’ve been cursed as a short, ugly, fat, orange skinned male.

Yesterday i saw a group of Somali girls and thought one girl was looking at me, so I approached her. As I was getting closer, I saw the group look at me and laugh. Foolishly, I thought they weren’t laughing at me but at something else so I approached anyway. When I said hi to the girl, she said “ew” I don’t date Barawanis. Then they all laughed and said why does this fat 5 ft kid have the nerve to approach you? What do you mean Barawani? I’m fucking Somali mate. And I’m 5’8, which isn’t short. It’s just a bit below average.

Life honestly isn’t fair. I didn’t choose the incel lifestyle, the incel lifestyle chose me.

A lot of people such as @nine ask why I’m always angry, but the real question is why shouldn’t I be angry? I’ve been cursed as a short, ugly, fat, orange skinned male.

Yesterday i saw a group of Somali girls and thought one girl was looking at me, so I approached her. As I was getting closer, I saw the group look at me and laugh. Foolishly, I thought they weren’t laughing at me but at something else so I approached anyway. When I said hi to the girl, she said “ew” I don’t date Barawanis. Then they all laughed and said why does this fat 5 ft kid have the nerve to approach you? What do you mean Barawani? I’m fucking Somali mate. And I’m 5’8, which isn’t short. It’s just a bit below average.

Life honestly isn’t fair. I didn’t choose the incel lifestyle, the incel lifestyle chose me.
Ayamahan waad iisku mashquulsantahay. Caadi iiska dhig

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time

Is that you in your profile pic?

dfeded3.jpg

Is this a subliminal diss towards Donald Trump:fredo::birdman:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
F F F F F F F F F F F F
FFF
FFF
FF F F F F F F F F F F
FF F F F F F F F F F F
FFF
FFF
FFF
FF>fat

L

:meleshame:

Last edited:
@World 5'8' is nothing to be sad about sxb. Lose weight and don't slack in terms of hygeine. Don't be a short ugly fat orange AND dirty. Better to be a cleqn ugly nigga with good hygeine. Cream, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner comb etc.

Lose weight you'll probably have more self esteem and better chances with gabdho:manny:

Ramen

🌸
Walaal stay at home. With that height you should be ashamed for stepping a foot outside your hooyos house. I dont even blame those somali girls

Shame on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts