My curse of being a short, ugly, fat, orange skinned male

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Adiga lagumaba noolan karaba
lool I'm difficult I care about looks 100% in addition you need to have a great personality and is pro at cooking and have good hygiene ohh and we need to split the bills and have joint account. And i only want one child

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Nigga, you said you were 6'1 and now 5'8?
Ok. I'll try to help you to feel better.
My beloved father is 5'2 but he's muscular, since his early 20's. He had many women. Married 3 and now he's with another one. During his teen years, he was chubby. He lost the fat and got a cadaan girl (lmao) and then he married later my mother.
He was always handsome, took care of his skin and physique and with a great confidence and he had a job (still has it). So women liked him. Even though he's really short.

It's your personality that you need to change FIRST. Then slowly try to change your daily habbits. Your thoughts and then you should take care of your skin; grooming for example. And workout.

Maybe you have a low T level?Not working out and eating junk food and stressing a lot are bad for you and your natural manly hormone.
Good luck sxbi, i'm in the process of changing for the better. It'll get better walal!

Sxb being ugly is a blessing, at least in my experience.

But your height let you down bro. :hahaidiot:

Make money, that's your only hope.:heh:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Yesterday you were 6’1
Today 5’8

were you wearing high heels or are you trolling?

Which is it Waryaa

Explains why you're so bitter and angry.

Don't worry walaal, you're in my prayers. I will not forget to make dua for your unfortunate plight.

Born black man with a tiny penis and sometimes questioning own sexuality but i don't see myself going around complaining on the internet and making threads
But i tell ma sellf any xalimo who judges me by the size of my penis and not my character is a bìcht

Born black man with a tiny penis and sometimes questioning own sexuality but i don't see myself going around complaining on the internet and making threads
But i tell ma sellf any xalimo who judges me by the size of my penis and not my character is a bìcht

Nigga you getting judged deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts