My cousin tried finesse me

What I don't get is how come people back home always need a new phone every few months?

They hookup the rest of their family and friends by leeching off of their relatives in the West. I recently had found out that my aunt had been passing out lots of the things I've been sending her to her friends. Quite frustrating.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The only people to support back home should be your parents and to some extent siblings in dire need. They see you as a walking atm and nothing else and they're ungrateful in nature. My mother finally learned her lesson after years of sending her cayd money.

not to mention when it comes to money they spend it very quickly

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They hookup the rest of their family and friends by leeching off of their relatives in the West. I recently had found out that my aunt had been passing out lots of the things I've been sending her to her friends. Quite frustrating.

but the thing is if they leeching of relatives in the west when are they gonna be successful and earn their own money?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
but the thing is if they leeching of relatives in the west when are they gonna be successful and earn their own money?
Does this guy think Somalia is the land of opportunity :wtfdis:

Just say you don’t want to send money and stop trying to be virtuous about it. Kulaha why doesn’t he stop leeching he can become “english and math” :snoop:

So I got this cousin back home his cell phone broke down and he tells me If I can help him out

I tell him sure Im gonna see what I can do fast forward 2 weeks later hes trying to guilt trip me saying someone just buyed him an Iphone max

Than I see this guy on facebook posting stuff and its saying "sent from Android"

:comeon:

Buyed him?? Who taught you English? The word is bought.

final_5cc8f20ab44f630013fb5949_384243.jpg

Trending