My cousin tried finesse me

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So I got this cousin back home his cell phone broke down and he tells me If I can help him out

I tell him sure Im gonna see what I can do fast forward 2 weeks later hes trying to guilt trip me saying someone just buyed him an Iphone max

Than I see this guy on facebook posting stuff and its saying "sent from Android"

:comeon:

So I got this cousin back home his cell phone broke down and he tells me If I can help him out

I tell him sure Im gonna see what I can do fast forward 2 weeks later hes trying to guilt trip me saying someone just buyed him an Iphone max

Than I see this guy on facebook posting stuff and its saying "sent from Android"

:comeon:
there is no honest person left back home

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You should help any one back home if you can afford, they go through alot sxb and also he could have been using someone else's phone, most families back home share one cell phone and can't afford two lines.
:hillarybiz:

Mercury

VIP
You should help any one back home if you can afford, they go through alot sxb and also he could have been using someone else's phone, most families back home share one cell phone and can't afford two lines.
:hillarybiz:
I help who ever needs but I dont help people who are my age who can make a living for themselves

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I help who ever needs but I dont help people who are my age who can make a living for themselves

How could some one make a living in a failed country like Somalia, buying a phone for him wouldn't dry your savings acct, there is a reasons you should help family members back home, who knows he might join rebel groups and AS.

I had cousin who used to bother me too and I suspected he was going to buy khat with the money, he joined the pirates and kidnapped a ship, Somalis back home don't have the luxury we have in the west and are desperate.

Mercury

VIP
How could some one make a living in a failed country like Somalia, buying a phone for him wouldn't dry your savings acct, there is a reasons you should help family members back home, who knows he might join rebel groups and AS.

I had cousin who used to bother me too and I suspected he was going to buy khat with the money, he joined the pirates and kidnapped a ship, Somalis back home don't have the luxury we have in the west and desperate.
you can be a store clerk,waiter, cleaner, security guard,wash cars, construction, cab driver , teach kids quran,english,math

theres alot of jobs nobody wants to do why not do those

im glad he showed me hes a liar this why I never send money right away unless kts critical emergency
There are Chinese androids in somali that are identical to iPhones an have the same name. I have seen the only difference is the home button dont work its fake.
Maybe that is what he got

Mercury

VIP
There are Chinese androids in somali that are identical to iPhones an have the same name. I have seen the only difference is the home button dont work its fake.
Maybe that is what he got

Wow what do those phones cost??

People in Somalia think the Diaspora are stupid becoz the get free money anytime they
ask for it. Now Somalia has become a Welfare-Fare State becoz no one wants to work.

They are a lot jobs but becoz of the Diaspora free money why work.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
The only people to support back home should be your parents and to some extent siblings in dire need. They see you as a walking atm and nothing else and they're ungrateful in nature. My mother finally learned her lesson after years of sending her cayd money.

Trending

Latest posts