My cousin in Somaliland asking 100$ for a driver license

In Somaliland, you don't need a driver's license. Just luck, so you can arrive at your destination in one piece
1466366276-risitas69.png

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i wouldnt know. women arent allowed in the streets. closest thing to driving is playing gta but that gets broing after a while.

i say send it, 100 is still a lot for them even if theyre lying. have you not lied to ur parents for lacag before?

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
i wouldnt know. women arent allowed in the streets. closest thing to driving is playing gta but that gets bring after a while.

i say send it, 100 is still a lot for them even if theyre lying. have you not lied to ur parents for lacag before?

Woman are allowed to drive in Somaliland walaal, looool we aint Saudi Arabia

x z

Woman are allowed to drive in Somaliland walaal, looool we aint Saudi Arabia

theres a difference between allowed and permitted. you cant even sit inside a cafe without crazy looks from those who expect you to not leave the house, let alone drive a gaari around.

me and my cousins were in a quiet cafe and baashaaling kekeing drinking coffee and eating, a bunch of dudes entered, and told one of the workers its ceeb and a shame for us to be out and about like some wareegayeen. the waiter agreed and said you guys have to leave, more men are coming. who is in the right/wrong here in your opinion?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
theres a difference between allowed and permitted. you cant even sit inside a cafe without crazy looks from those who expect you to not leave the house, let alone drive a gaari around.

me and my cousins were in a quiet cafe and baashaaling kekeing drinking coffee and eating, a bunch of dudes entered, and told one of the workers its ceeb and a shame for us to be out and about like some wareegayeen. the waiter agreed and said you guys have to leave, more men are coming. who is in the right/wrong here in your opinion?

They are definitely in the wrong as long as they are just having a drink and just having a chat no one should bother. Backwards human beings

x z

They should have a men’s and women’s section to stop free mixing

bruh. do that and wallahi we would be there in droves. no more harassing and preying on younger women from adeeros that are meant to be married. hire only women too so that they are more active in the economy.

plus, in regards to free mizing, the only dude was the worker, and we made sure the place was empty. out of respect and courtesy they shouldve saw us and either waited for us to finish, or left. but no, we were the ones told to leave mid-eating. unexcusable tbh.

some parts of somaliland is going in a direction i dont like at all. god forbid these backwards people pick up arms or get indoctrinated into commiting violence

Many women drive in Somaliland and the number of them has been highly increasing these past years. Of course, many will make offense and unessary comments when they see women drivers, but that's just ignorant Somalis being dumb.

But you're right about women not being able to sit at certain places. Cafes and many restaurants are male-dominated areas that can be very hostile towards woman. Laakiin waa iska jaahilin and wey soo ilbaxayan.

Trending