My Brother is a fking Btch ngga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
We can have these low iq mental malis ruining our rep in the west.Back to Caynabo you limp wristed Yemeni/Xabashi :camby:
I think it’s a fake story he always has some ridiculous story to tell :O27GWRK:

This is why you shouldn’t have so many kids if you can’t afford it they start fighting and boxing over baasto iyo juice. :O27GWRK:

I agree with slapping him up but to a extent to head stomping your brother and putting him in hospital , that is too extreme.

I hope you both find a way to bless this out, your parents and siblings will hate you at the start but in time forgiveness will prevail.

Take anger management classes too bro

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was in the kitchen listening to some Trap music and scooping some pasta into my plate when this nigga starts talking shit im wearing headphones so i cant hear this payagan yat so i just carried on walking with my food and then this cheeky mutherfucker grabbed the plate and smashed it down i was mad asfuck wallahi that was my meal i grabbed this boy and headbutted him to the ground he was saying shit like we all know your a tuug like you robbed that kid now your tryna rob my baasto hoyo saved for me hearing that shit hurt me wallahi i got so pissed i stomped him out on the head repeatedly until my mum came in the kitchen screaming and dragged me off him that niggas in hospital right now what shall i do my parents are mad at me and i cant say sorry for that he started on me for no reason and he said some treacherous things that made me go savage on him. I feel kinda bad wallahi f*ck man this situation is mental.

I think u should Stop smoking whatever u r smoking. . Or go to the mosque.

Last edited:
I was in the kitchen listening to some Trap music and scooping some pasta into my plate when this nigga starts talking shit im wearing headphones so i cant hear this payagan yat so i just carried on walking with my food and then this cheeky mutherfucker grabbed the plate and smashed it down i was mad asfuck wallahi that was my meal i grabbed this boy and headbutted him to the ground he was saying shit like we all know your a tuug like you robbed that kid now your tryna rob my baasto hoyo saved for me hearing that shit hurt me wallahi i got so pissed i stomped him out on the head repeatedly until my mum came in the kitchen screaming and dragged me off him that niggas in hospital right now what shall i do my parents are mad at me and i cant say sorry for that he started on me for no reason and he said some treacherous things that made me go savage on him. I feel kinda bad wallahi f*ck man this situation is mental.
They weren’t lying about Mali’s having an iq of 68

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Damn when you beat your siblings don't try to kill him lol, give him some bruises at most but that's all..

You went all out trying to kill him and shit:jaynerd:

I feel you being mad at him and he shouldn't have dug at you for your criminal past. However i cannot condone you fighting your own brother even though they can get a bit lippy sometimes and these youts are getting brave these days. I think you should have a chat with him man to man and apologise for assaulting him and ask him how you both want to repair your relationship and what he doesn't like about you. If he persists in not overlooking you faults then give him sometime to cool off. There must be some deep underlying issue to this problem, he must have beared this grudge for a long time for it to come out in that manner. Tell him not to keep things bottled up and that you would prefer if the confronted you like a man and told you how he feels, if he is you younger brother then it's you responsibility to teach him how to be a man and not to dig at his own brother when he's at his lowest. Do not cut off ties with your bro for something silly like this, think about the future when you both have kids if something happens to you then you need your family to take care of them for you. Just confront him and discuss thing and then hug it out, lifes to short sxb there is no need to hate you own blood when we have dozens of enemies out there. Sry that was a bit long... i feel like the somali doctor phil here, hope this helps you both.

Yo I had nine siblings.

I got stabbed by my Hooyo for knocking my brother out cold, one night in Ramadhan.

I one day in 8th grade chipped my sister’s tooth, we fought over tooth paste. She was walking and she got me in my feelings when I kinda tripped her. She fell and chipped her tooth. I gotta beating from my mom after running away from my canjeelo, in class saaxib.
:gucciwhat:

I one day was almost ready to square up with my dad coz one of my cousins drank my juice in the fridge. I slapped his ass so hard my dad heard it. Nigga legit started crying. He goes to my dad and my dad comes out of the room and just smacks me hard behind my neck. I didn’t see him, I thought it was my cousin. I just swung at him without even looking to who it was. Old man was lucky I shattered the glass cupboard behind him.

I lowkey think my dad is scared of me. He never confronted me in person after that. Whenever he wanted to scold me, he would just call me. He thought I would loose my shit.
:bell:
However you treat your parents your kids will treat you. Karma has it mysterious ways bro.

:dabcasar:

I feel you being mad at him and he shouldn't have dug at you for your criminal past. However i cannot condone you fighting your own brother even though they can get a bit lippy sometimes and these youts are getting brave these days. I think you should have a chat with him man to man and apologise for assaulting him and ask him how you both want to repair your relationship and what he doesn't like about you. If he persists in not overlooking you faults then give him sometime to cool off. There must be some deep underlying issue to this problem, he must have beared this grudge for a long time for it to come out in that manner. Tell him not to keep things bottled up and that you would prefer if the confronted you like a man and told you how he feels, if he is you younger brother then it's you responsibility to teach him how to be a man and not to dig at his own brother when he's at his lowest. Do not cut off ties with your bro for something silly like this, think about the future when you both have kids if something happens to you then you need your family to take care of them for you. Just confront him and discuss thing and then hug it out, lifes to short sxb there is no need to hate you own blood when we have dozens of enemies out there. Sry that was a bit long... i feel like the somali doctor phil here, hope this helps you both.

You are starting write like the person your addressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts