My Brother is a fking Btch ngga

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the kitchen listening to some Trap music and scooping some pasta into my plate when this nigga starts talking shit im wearing headphones so i cant hear this payagan yat so i just carried on walking with my food and then this cheeky mutherfucker grabbed the plate and smashed it down i was mad asfuck wallahi that was my meal i grabbed this boy and headbutted him to the ground he was saying shit like we all know your a tuug like you robbed that kid now your tryna rob my baasto hoyo saved for me hearing that shit hurt me wallahi i got so pissed i stomped him out on the head repeatedly until my mum came in the kitchen screaming and dragged me off him that niggas in hospital right now what shall i do my parents are mad at me and i cant say sorry for that he started on me for no reason and he said some treacherous things that made me go savage on him. I feel kinda bad wallahi f*ck man this situation is mental.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Lord have mercy this is mad Geeljirow :gucciwhat:

You need to learn how to control your anger, but damn throwing your plate on the floor... he can’t f with someones food either:kodaksmiley:

That's still your brother, you could've done the same to him the next time he was carrying food but to stomp on someone's head is really extreme, wouldn't do that to my enemy let alone my brother

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
I was in the kitchen listening to some Trap music and scooping some pasta into my plate when this nigga starts talking shit im wearing headphones so i cant hear this payagan yat so i just carried on walking with my food and then this cheeky mutherfucker grabbed the plate and smashed it down i was mad asfuck wallahi that was my meal i grabbed this boy and headbutted him to the ground he was saying shit like we all know your a tuug like you robbed that kid now your tryna rob my baasto hoyo saved for me hearing that shit hurt me wallahi i got so pissed i stomped him out on the head repeatedly until my mum came in the kitchen screaming and dragged me off him that niggas in hospital right now what shall i do my parents are mad at me and i cant say sorry for that he started on me for no reason and he said some treacherous things that made me go savage on him. I feel kinda bad wallahi f*ck man this situation is mental.

Things that didnt happen Alex for 100.
download (3).jpg

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
I swear this nigga is mental.Someone needs to put this reer Jaamacwaal in a mental asylum then deport him to Caynabo or ceelafweyn

Lord have mercy this is mad Geeljirow :gucciwhat:

You need to learn how to control your anger, but damn throwing your plate on the floor... he can’t f with someones food either:kodaksmiley:
Its not even the plate that makes me pissed this said im a tuug and took the piss out of my case when he knows im innocent hes seen the proof hes a fucking traitor i cant ever speak to him again

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
We can have these low iq mental malis ruining our rep in the west.Back to Caynabo you limp wristed Yemeni/Xabashi :camby:

The best kind of revenge is not reacting at all expecially when people expect it :fittytousand: but sincerely apologize to your parents wish you all the best!

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Yo I had nine siblings.

I got stabbed by my Hooyo for knocking my brother out cold, one night in Ramadhan.

I one day in 8th grade chipped my sister’s tooth, we fought over tooth paste. She was walking and she got me in my feelings when I kinda tripped her. She fell and chipped her tooth. I gotta beating from my mom after running away from my canjeelo, in class saaxib.
:gucciwhat:

I one day was almost ready to square up with my dad coz one of my cousins drank my juice in the fridge. I slapped his ass so hard my dad heard it. Nigga legit started crying. He goes to my dad and my dad comes out of the room and just smacks me hard behind my neck. I didn’t see him, I thought it was my cousin. I just swung at him without even looking to who it was. Old man was lucky I shattered the glass cupboard behind him.

I lowkey think my dad is scared of me. He never confronted me in person after that. Whenever he wanted to scold me, he would just call me. He thought I would loose my shit.
:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending