My book will be available on Amazon on december

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys I have finally written my book “Hoejabi Secrets” and you can buy your copies from amazon come December 14th.

E742F935-F278-4C2F-8954-F4BD92C7CC73.jpeg

I will also be offering signed copies garowe book fair. Here is a segment of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muji

VIP
Erotica for Somali incels

Genuis!

When are you releasing the hijabi sex dolls. You could stand to make a lot of money if you play your cards right

Muji

VIP
I thought eroticas were something women liked:cosbyhmm:

That true

Men like visual better but the first Somali o is still long standing, we’ve only managed to produce a Somali tranny o. I think the women are too shy. The incels will have to settle for erotica

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
guys I have finally written my book “Hoejabi Secrets” and you can buy your copies from amazon come December 14th.

View attachment 57458

I will also be offering signed copies garowe book fair. Here is a segment of it.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I have never laughed so hard. My God...it is literally a first account history of a farah's sexual dalliance ever recorded! What caught my attention was this part

"I wasted no time, climbing astride her hips again as I pushed her back to lie flat"

I mean, literally how does a farah climb a hip?? Unless Xalimo Xijaabi was a Hippopotamus ??

another one...

"Once inside, I didn’t give her the chance to take control"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I didnt give her a chance kulaha,,,,by that assumption we assume hijaabi xalimos are aggressive??

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

View attachment 57458

Here is an excerpt from my book on Amazon

Reiko Dimple Jiid Jiid is a beautiful Hijaabi Somali wife. Like most house wife, she is bored and always game for finding something to occupy her. On a sunny day, returning from the local Islamic center, Mrs Jiid arrived home feeling a certain way. She was busy looking at a certain abgaal Sheikh at the center, fantasizing about what she could do to him. What to break & what damage to cause amidst an unforgettable climax. It is not known at what point She decided to make her lazy husband have sex with her tonight. Her mission was focused and none relenting. She prepared all the apparatus required to indulge the mood, the uunsi, the candles, the soft music of Luther vandros, mixed with a background slow dancing song of a romantic qaldaan somali singer. The ambiance was tantamount to sweat and sex in a harmony of madness. Poor Mr. Armadhilo Jiid, bearded, and handsome arrived from a factory job shift looking Sweaty, stinking and just nasty. Reiko quickly pushes him over to the shower while he kept on yelling WHAT? WHY? "Go shower honey, i will show you later" Whispered Reiko! After fifteen minutes of scrubbing and wondering what was going to happen, Armadhilo appeared out of the shower wet, and smelling of that spice shower shampoo that u see an adoon actor advertising on TV.

"Reiko- what is the matter with you today? Why do u look pink and flashed? And your bosoms are a little protruding out. What is going on here? " Asked Armadhilo with scared wide eyes.

Upon which Reiko could not stop, appearing in only pink satin silk night gown, she walked fast towards him, gave him a good face slap, almost knocking him down! Pushed him over on the queen size bed. In the midst of a painful shouting of Ouch and Ooouuu that hurts--- Reiko just went to town with him. Climbed him like a rodeo, and choked him with both of her small hands.& slapped him more! Armadhilo surprisingly amidst all this violence and bodily slapping pain, felt aroused, and the abdi was up sprite & ready. The lights were turned off. And you could see the camera zoom out of their Romanesque window into the sky view of the city of Minneapolis, as Armadhilo screams could be heard from a distant, fading, while Reiko's moaning and screaming were silent like she was the boss lady!

Last edited:
Here is an excerpt from my book on Amazon

Reiko Dimple Jiid Jiid is a beautiful Hijaabi Somali wife. Like most house wife, she is bored and always game for finding something to occupy her. On a sunny day, returning from the local Islamic center, Mrs Jiid arrived home feeling a certain way. She was busy looking at a certain abgaal Sheikh at the center, fantasizing about what she could do to him. What to break & what damage to cause amidst an unforgettable climax. It is not known at what point She decided to make her lazy husband have sex with her tonight. Her mission was focused and none relenting. She prepared all the apparatus required to indulge the mood, the uunsi, the candles, the soft music of Luther vandros, mixed with a background slow dancing song of a romantic qaldaan somali singer. The ambiance was tantamount to sweat and sex in a harmony of madness. Poor Mr. Jiid, bearded, and handsome Armadhilo arrived from a factory job shift. Sweaty, stinking and just nasty. Reiko quickly pushes him over to the shower while he kept on yelling WHAT? WHY? "Go shower honey, i will show you later" Whispered Reiko! After fifteen minutes of scrubbing and wondering what was going to happen, Armadhilo appeared out of the shower wet, and smelling of that spice shower shampoo that u see an adoon actor advertising on TV.

"Reiko- what is the matter with you today? Why do u look pink and flashed? And your bosoms are a little protruding out. What is going on here? " Asked Armadhilo with scared wide eyes.

Upon which Reiko could not stop, appearing in only pink satin silk night gown, she walked fast towards him, gave him a good face slap, almost knocking him down! Pushed him over on the queen size bed. In the midst of a painful shouting of Ouch and Ooouuu that hurts--- Reiko just went to town with him. Climbed him like a rodeo, and choked him with both of her small hands.& slapped him more! Armadhilo surprisingly amidst all this violence and bodily slapping pain, felt aroused, and the abdi was up sprite & ready. The lights were turned off. And you could see the camera zoom out of their Romanesque window into the sky view of the city of Minneapolis, as Armadhilo screams could be heard from a distant, fading, while Reiko's moaning and screaming were silent like she was the boss lady!
This was very poor writing skills for a person like you lol

This was more like a story telling than romance novel.... naa bal come see me I will teach you the art of seducing and writing

:diddyass:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This was very poor writing skills for a person like you lol

This was more like a story telling than romance novel.... naa bal come see me I will teach you the art of seducing and writing

:diddyass:

I think your story telling style is too raw, and too Somalis. You bring your horniness to the table. U r supposed to be detached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts