YDG results 3.PNG
YDG results 4.PNG
YDG results 5.PNG
YDG results.PNG

His dads qabiil is Ashraaf and his moms qabiil is burwaani with xawiye lineages

Apollo

VIP
10% Bantu?

This is why these mixed/ lightskinned communities in Somalia can sometimes look like pale Bantus or literally half bantu, half Arab like the Swahili communities.

Niger-Congo admixture is phenotypically dominant, but often times people with those features can have it at very low levels.

I wouldn't go as far as saying they all look half Bantu half Arab. Many look clearly Somali-ish.

Niger-Congo admixture is phenotypically dominant, but often times people with those features can have it at very low levels.

I wouldn't go as far as saying they all look half Bantu half Arab. Many look clearly Somali-ish.

I know someone who is "cadcad" and they look like a very pale Bantu, married an ethnic Somali and the child can pass for fully Bantu

I suspect these CadCad/Barawanis ancestors were single men came to east Africa for trade, married Bantu women from South-east Africa, then when their communities became large enough, they only married each other or brought over more Asian/Arab women and that's how they maintained their look and culture.

You will see these pale/arab/bantu hybrid people from South Somalia to Tanzania etc.

Apollo

VIP
I know someone who is "cadcad" and they look like a very pale Bantu, married an ethnic Somali and the child can pass for fully Bantu

I suspect these CadCad/Barawanis ancestors were single men came to east Africa for trade, married Bantu women from South-east Africa, then when their communities became large enough, they only married each other or brought over more Asian/Arab women and that's how they maintained their look and culture.

You will see these pale/arab/bantu hybrid people from South Somalia to Tanzania etc.

I am most surprised by the high Pakistani/Indian. I didn't expect this before seeing the results. Thought they were mostly Yemeni/Omani+Somali.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
He’s very unique, we need to make sure we change the countries name to something else and have different recognized ethnic groups. Kind of like Ethiopia because these guys are not ethnically somali with no disrespect. The proof is in the pudding.

I am most surprised by the high Pakistani/Indian. I didn't expect this before seeing the results. Thought they were mostly Yemeni/Omani+Somali.

It makes sense, Hindi like travelling for opportunity and historically Somali merchant communities went to India to pick up stock, documented as far back as the Cape of Spices times and older I bet. Plus, these trader communities end up mingling with each other, Asian love lol

Last edited:
He’s very unique, we need to make sure we change the countries name to something else and have different recognized ethnic groups. Kind of like Ethiopia because these guys are not ethnically somali with no disrespect. The proof is in the pudding.

The day I saw that some Bantu liars claimed they were native to Somalia and "real Somalis" I realised the danger in not outlining who is what legally. How can an ethnic Somali be as "Somali" as someone whose DNA is not majority Somali :ftw9nwa:

It's like a Somali moving to Sweden and then claiming to be a Viking or an Anglo-Saxon in the United Kingdom, it wouldn't happen as it's not possible as they have different names for Nationals.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
The day I saw that some Bantu liars claimed they were native to Somalia and "real Somalis" I realised the danger in not outlining who is what legally. How can an ethnic Somali be as "Somali" as someone whose DNA is not majority Somali :ftw9nwa:

It's like a Somali moving to Sweden and then claiming to be a Viking or an Anglo-Saxon in the United Kingdom, it wouldn't happen as it's not possible as they have different names for Nationals.
You can’t make this shit up wallahi, at the end of the day I look at all of them the same. If you speak the language fluently and have the same culture I’m fine with that. I just don’t like seeing people lie to themselves. Kullaha β€œdon’t call me bantu I’m somali!”.

Trending

Latest posts