My bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're going to show us an open house and we are supposed to believe that? Where's the furniture? :mybusiness:

There's plenty of furniture in the beginning and the middle (white set and black set). You're just too blind and full of hate to see it.

Bye hater :drakekidding:

Q

Queen Carawelo

There's plenty of furniture in the beginning and the middle (white set and black set). You're just too blind and full of hate to see it.

Bye hater :drakekidding:
I'm not full hate, I'm just saying, I didn't see no damn furniture. The kitchen countertops were empty. The living room was empty. It looked like an open house.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Liban that looks like an old lady's bedroom.

Wallahi my grandmother has the same set and decor.

Are you married?

Yes married w/3 kids.
Well I have pretty amazing curtains.:zhqjlmx:

I can't put a lot of decorative things in the house, because I don't like clutter for one and my kids will tear it down anyway.:xgoltwn:

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Damn that's clean how old are you I would post but people would roast me I got too much cables tools and electronics laying around from work but also dishes from Saturday and a pizza box from last week my girl will be back on Friday to clean this shit tho
I am 30 sxb. And go ahead post it. Being part of a community means getting comfortable with each other. Let it rip

Status
Not open for further replies.