Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
I remember I was 15 and I was making dua for a beard every day :liberaltears:

16 im still hair less :bell:
17 I get a moustache but I look like a pedo :gucciwhat:
18 I grow a beard and im like :ooh::ahh::banderas:
Just this year I cut it. Shits overrated tbh I can post a pic if u want:kanyeshrug:

You wear a kamis and joke about date raping

Everytime I see a farax wearing that I always think they’re devout

@Geeljire sanbuur looks exactly how i imagined him :siilaanyolaugh: skinny, qoor dheer and ik he has an egg head mainly keeps his hair really short basically bald tbh. Bet he has indho muulaac as well. He looks like such a typical somali guy i cant :drakelaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imma ignore your age maacanto, just like how u ignored my Yemeni side and my 6'2 height.

Adiga aa iis calool xuumeynin amore, we will always be destined to be together
I-Love-You-Gif-from-Heart-2.gif

Jeeganta iyo facial hair maxaa kala haysta-

Last time it was zubair, who was worried about his facial hair.

Jeeganta garkii ayaa laga habaarey.:)
Usoo duceeya.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Apparently having a same here turns you automatically into a paki or Arab on sspot
Rip for your beard saxib. I was hairless in my chin until the summer of 2016, managed to grow a beard in just two years, you gotta keep cutting it after it grows, hadi kale it'll be weak.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
True say akhi how long should I keep it after I cut it 6-8 weeks right
Exactly how long kinda depends on genetics. First and foremost, are you the only one in your family that lacks a beard?

If so the problem is external, if not, genetics. Diet is also important for more hair growth, so have a balanced diet, don't know the exact amount of protein and iron you need, you'll have to figure that out yourself.

But in short, eat good and cut it when you feel like it won't grow anymore, that's when you cut it. It's a feeling, trust your gut.

Exactly how long kinda depends on genetics. First and foremost, are you the only one in your family that lacks a beard?

If so the problem is external, if not, genetics. Diet is also important for more hair growth, so have a balanced diet, don't know the exact amount of protein and iron you need, you'll have to figure that out yourself.

But in short, eat good and cut it when you feel like it won't grow anymore, that's when you cut it. It's a feeling, trust your gut.
My brothers have bigger beard than me but they still lacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts