My ball niggas come thru

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

@menace
@Air Jalam

and anyone else that runs ball

Yo what shoes do u guys play ball with? It's cold so that means bare indoor ball sessions. I ran outta ball shoes and need to cop ASAP. Not sure what the best ball shoes are these days cuz i haven't copped ball shoes in a heavy minute. Back in my day the Hyperizers were the best. One of my niggas was telling me the new Underarmour steph curry shoes are blessed but that nigga is shit at ball so i can't take his opinion seriously lol

I usually f*ck with high tops, so don't recommend any Kobes

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I hoop with these KD's atm. I like them a lot. Buy kicks that will fit how you play. I like my shoes and the floor to be on the same page lolI like to defend so I don't wanna be slipping and shit.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Believe it or not I bought these Tracy McGrady shoes 2 years ago cause it was on sale and it was vintage ...I'm stil playing in them

S

syntax

I hoop with these KD's atm. I like them a lot. Buy kicks that will fit how you play. I like my shoes and the floor to be on the same page lolI like to defend so I don't wanna be slipping and shit.

I'm a SG. I love defending too. That feeling when u know ur inside the man's head and he gives up :banderas: almost as good as hitting a step back trey in a niggas face. When I play with elite players I turn into a 3 and D type player cuz tbh that's the only thing I do at a high level. When I play pickup tho most niggas are baby food unless I'm outta shape

@menace lool bro u know Lodi outlet mall? i think its like 1-2 hours drive from Columbus. I went there once when i was visiting my ayeeyo in columbus and damn my nigga they have sum bleeeesed prices at the nike store. I copped like 4 ball shoes on sight as soon as i seen how cheap they were.

menace

VIP
I'm a SG. I love defending too. That feeling when u know ur inside the man's head and he gives up :banderas: almost as good as hitting a step back trey in a niggas face. When I play with elite players I turn into a 3 and D type player cuz tbh that's the only thing I do at a high level. When I play pickup tho most niggas are baby food unless I'm outta shape

@menace lool bro u know Lodi outlet mall? i think its like 1-2 hours drive from Columbus. I went there once when i was visiting my ayeeyo in columbus and damn my nigga they have sum bleeeesed prices at the nike store. I copped like 4 ball shoes on sight as soon as i seen how cheap they were.

Yes ..we travel 45 min to a small town called Jefferson outlet mall ...they got shoes on a discount

S

syntax

Say word? Do they have other shit on sale too? I might have to reach there next time I'm in Ohio

menace

VIP
They got clothes, watches and etc..usually we take dam canadians who still worship these type of stuff ..the discount is just so ridiculous ..Canadians just cry when we take them their, they can't bueve the prices of these stuff

S

syntax

:dead:

Bro wa mucjiso to us. Shit here is expensive af. But I always thought if I'm going to waste that much gas money travelling I might as well try to cop as much shit as possible so i end up actually saving money. If u buy 3 items, ur not saving money cuz gas will jus negate the money u saved.

menace

VIP
Just make a trip here ..even better is the fact that next month is Black Friday where they will even chop the price

@Air Jalam

How do you play with low tops without fear of twisting an ankle? About 6 years ago I went up for a rebound and came down on someone's foot, I was out 2 months. Ever since I only play with high tops like the Kobe X elite, the XX8 or my personal favorites the Curry 1s.

under-armour-curry-1-dark-matter-all-star-2015-e1422401240275.jpg

S

syntax

@Air Jalam

How do you play with low tops without fear of twisting an ankle? About 6 years ago I went up for a rebound and came down on someone's foot, I was out 2 months. Ever since I only play with high tops like the Kobe X elite, the XX8 or my personal favorites the Curry 1s.

under-armour-curry-1-dark-matter-all-star-2015-e1422401240275.jpg

So ur saying the curry shoes are actually blessed?

I hate low tops cuz i shattered my ankle bone/ligaments a couple years ago, so I need that ankle support. Those curry shoes tho damnn nigga they look so nice

menace

VIP
@The-Screw do you even play ball anymore ?...:comeon::comeon:

Anyways..why don't you join us on every Saturday at LA fitness where we play intensive basketball ..there are like 30 people ..5 on 5 ..youll sweat as if you driven through a monsoon

Last edited:
@menace im still an active member at Lifetime Fitness and I play ball quite often. It's too bad you're a armchair investigative journalist that can't be trusted.

Q

Queen Carawelo

@menace im still an active member at Lifetime Fitness and I play ball quite often. It's too bad you're a armchair investigative journalist that can't be trusted.
Looooooooooooooooooool@ armchair investigative journalist.

rhiur9.gif

menace

VIP
:holeup:
:angryman::angryman::drakewtf::eminemdamn:
Just know that Idman ain't gonna give you medals for belittling me ...look at her laugh like a hyena

Status
Not open for further replies.