My ancestors did a number on these Namibians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray for you everyday. You are a hardcore qabilist HJ. May our Lord Jesus Christ wipe your heart clean my fellow Isaaq.
:siilaanyosmile:

Qablist? Don’t be a naughty c*nt now, I’m pro
All Somalis and ur still my fellow issaq

:ufdup: If Christianity makes u
Happy than good for u sxb

:ohhh:This is like Zimbabwe and South Africa.
:salute:It seems like Namibia is waking up.

Woah chill.:whoa: I don't mean it that way at all.

They shouldn't do it the qashin revolutionary pseudo communist way. They'll just give all the land to black elites and loyal party members and run the economy to the ground like Zimbabwe.

From bread basket of Africa to risk of starvation in Zimbabwe. Such a shame.:wow:

:comeon:They starved because of sanctions put on them by the West. If those same sanctions were put on China or America they would starve too.
Woah chill.:whoa: I don't mean it that way at all.

They shouldn't do it the qashin revolutionary pseudo communist way. They'll just give all the land to black elites and loyal party members and run the economy to the ground like Zimbabwe.

From bread basket of Africa to risk of starvation in Zimbabwe. Such a shame.:wow:

:comeon:They starved because of sanctions put on them by the West. If those same sanctions were put on China or America they would starve too.
So nothing to do with mismanagement of the farm lands. Nothing to do with giving it to political elites and loyal party members instead of people with experience and training in agriculture. They didn't know how to use the large machines they took over.

Their version of communism is redistributing land, but I can tell you with certainty that it'll always come with large scale corruption.

Corruption did have a role, but the largest portion of the problem comes from the sanctions. Even with its corruption, Zimbabwe wasn't starving or having food shortages until the sanctions were placed on them.
So nothing to do with mismanagement of the farm lands. Nothing to do with giving it to political elites and loyal party members instead of people with experience and training in agriculture. They didn't know how to use the large machines they took over.

Their version of communism is redistributing land, but I can tell you with certainty that it'll always come with large scale corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts