My 68-year-old awoowe is getting married

Xalimos hate to see it. I'm 31 and womanless and your awoowe snagged himself a qurux one. Although you're gonna have baby adeers or eedos

Xalimos hate to see it. I'm 31 and womanless and your awoowe snagged himself a qurux one. Although you're gonna have baby adeers or eedos
They have to accept the truth there isn't a single man alive that wouldn't want a young beautiful woman including their fathers unless they're a homosexual :hova:

They have to accept the truth there isn't a single man alive that wouldn't want a young beautiful woman including their fathers unless they're a homosexual :hova:
women know this, but the thing is hardly any women want to be with older men. That is the reality and this is only happening in Somalia due to the rampant poverty of our people. If women have choice and money, they would go for men their own age or slightly older who they are attracted to.

women know this, but the thing is hardly any women want to be with older men. That is the reality and this is only happening in Somalia due to the rampant poverty of our people. If women have choice and money, they would go for men their own age or slightly older who they are attracted to.
no every single poor country is like that

imagen jacking him of and ending up with dust hes old

Sharing your own experience with old men?

1670173624034.png

1670173675996.png

You're a walking disaster. You need dhaqan-celis again even though you're an old woman. :mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mashallah! Mabruuk to your awoowe! I hope when I reach his age I can do the same :rejoice:

Women tend to not want old men crippled with health problems who need constant care. This tends to only happen In really poor countries and is an example of the dire economic strains of our society. This doesn’t happen in financially stable countries whether it’s the East or the West.

Once Somalia develops, we will hardly see marriages like this and women will be able to marry the type of men they actually desire.

You might think this is a good thing. But in reality, it is a reminder of how much poverty our people are in.

Anyways, have a good day.
Women will look past over all the flaws you mentioned when the cash is right .
Even in financial stable countries hence sugar daddies etc.

It's not only happening in Somalia ,stop the cap . This happens all over the world .

Whether its Leonardo DiCaprio or the Somali awowe they all the same the only difference one is marrying those girls h the others dating them .

It's not only happening in Somalia ,stop the cap . This happens all over the world .

Whether its Leonardo DiCaprio or the Somali awowe they all the same the only difference one is marrying those girls h the others dating them .
I never meant it only happens in Somalia, my point was that it only happens in Somalia because of poverty. Huge age gaps are common in most very poor nations.

Don’t use Leonardo as an example as in the Western world, the average age gap is literally 2-7 yrs. The average man isn’t able to be with a woman 20 yrs his senior unless he is incredibly rich.

Men of Leo’s standing are like 0.05% of the population and even then he is seen as weird and we know this due to the many memes and articles of his relationship which defy cultural norms in the West.
That isn’t what is happening in third world countries. You literally have average unattractive awoowe being with a 20 yr old. That wouldn’t happen in the West amongst the general masses nor is it normalized and you know It.

Last edited:
Women will look past over all the flaws you mentioned when the cash is right .
Even in financial stable countries hence sugar daddies etc.
Nope, sugar daddies are literally seen as temporary cash cows. What you’re saying is false as relationships and marriage statistics in economically stable countries show that the average women are with men who are 2-6 yrs older, basically men of the same generation. Whereas in poorer nations, women are with men that are 9+ yrs older. There is a difference between what women will go for men when given the chance to pick for themselves without economic constraints and what is happening in third world countries.

also, you’re not a woman. Stop telling us young women what we’re interested in. You hardly ever see any young Somali girl in the west married to a man that is more than 10 yrs older. Why is that? Why is it that most of us young women show disgust when it comes to significant age gaps?!

Some of you men are absolutely delusional. We’re not attracted to older crusty men. The only exception is if a woman is money hungry and the man is ultra rich who has the ability to catapult such a woman to life of luxury, but we’re talking about bog standard Somali grandfathers who hardly have much who use the couple of pennies they have to rub together to get a poverty stricken bride. That is the reality of the situation.

I never meant it only happens in Somalia, my point was that it only happens in Somalia because of poverty. Huge age gaps are common in most very poor nations.
Yes it happens all over the world, so you feminists need to stop making this a somali only issue .
Don’t use Leonardo as an example as in the Western world, the average age gap is literally 2-7 yrs. The average man isn’t able to be with a woman 20 yrs his senior unless he is incredibly rich.

Men of Leo’s standing are like 0.05% of the population and even then he is seen as weird and we know this due to the many memes and articles of his relationship which defy cultural norms in the West.
That isn’t what is happening in third world countries. You literally have average unattractive awoowe being with a 20 yr old. That wouldn’t happen in the West amongst the general masses nor is it normalized and you know It.
Whether its leonardo DiCaprio or some other rich old white men . As I said its prevelant amongst all societies ,rich old men having access to younger girls through their resources .
Nope, sugar daddies are literally seen as temporary cash cows
Then the Somali awowe is seen as temporary cash cow until he's gone.
also, you’re not a woman. Stop telling us young women what we’re interested in. You hardly ever see any young Somali girl in the west married to a man that is more than 10 yrs older. Why is that? Why is it that most of us young women show disgust when it comes to significant age gaps?!

The average man isn’t able to be with a woman 20 yrs his senior unless he is incredibly rich.
Facts don't care about your feelings .

The data is clear & you agreed with me earlier lol .

She's 24 years old made able to consent & halal married , those unmarried feminazi's need to stop throwing a tantrum .

Trending

Latest posts