My 68-year-old awoowe is getting married

Disgusting, and he should be ashamed of himself he's a pedophile.
She's an adult and 24 the brain is pretty much fully formed. Islamically there is nothing wrong with it, so there is no reason to use a disgusting insult like that. Men can keep having children till they die, marrying young fertile women is not a bad thing.

She's an adult and 24 the brain is pretty much fully formed. Islamically there is nothing wrong with it, so there is no reason to use a disgusting insult like that. Men can keep having children till they die, marrying young fertile women is not a bad thing.
First of all stop referring to her as fertile women aren't objects or some animals just made for breeding wtf does a 68 year old have any business having kids he will die soon leaving that child fatherless we Somali people need to stop bringing children into this world we can't take care of it is inhumane.

Disgusting, and he should be ashamed of himself he's a pedophile.
24 year old female, how is he a pedophile
russ.png
, stop being emotional

First of all stop referring to her as fertile women aren't objects or some animals just made for breeding wtf does a 68 year old have any business having kids he will die soon leaving that child fatherless we Somali people need to stop bringing children into this world we can't take care of it is inhumane.
What is one of the main reasons people marry and form relationships? To have offspring and further their lineage. This is basic biology, so if a man has the option between an older woman and a younger woman he will usually go with the younger woman because she can give him more children. I'm not treating women like objects. Secondly, if Allah permits it and he is not angry at it why are you? What reason do you have to object to something that is halal? People nowadays need to stop making what is halal something impermissible or odd.

Sorry to break it to you but polygamy is extremely common in Somalia, your awoowe has probably married more than one wife - is he disgusting?
Yes my awoowe married three wives his own age almost a hundred years ago since my dad is 63 now I wasn't talking about this I'm talking about some nasty old 68 year old man pedophile marrying a poor 24 year old who just entered adulthood.

And by the way the prophet SAW had his son Ibrahim when he was almost 60. This was a time when life expectancy of adults was much shorter, so how can you say it is something wrong?

It is true no man wants to marry a woman who already has kids. I'm sorry to say that, but it is blatantly true that kids are extremely expensive and time-consuming. Like Mohamed Ali, once said, when you reach 60 you can't do anything monetarily or sexual. Unless the old husk of a man was a wealthy individual in his younger years and had saved up a lot of money, she still married depreciating asset.

Boys do not forget to say Masha Allah, the evil eye is real!

Mabruk Waa Alfa Mabruk to your Awoowo. May Allah bless him with a happy marriage! Ameen!

It's definitely weird but people calling this pedophelia is crazy, she is 24, I am 23 so hearing people refer to a 24 year old as some sort of child is crazy to me :mindblown:

Anyways, congrats to your grandfather I guess (if this is true and you're not trolling).

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
It’s not pedophilia but the girl is almost definitely marrying him because she hails from a poor family and this is her ticket out, ive seen it before. feel sad for the girl but I wish them both well

Trending