My 68-year-old awoowe is getting married

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This will be his 6th marriage not bad she is 24 inshallah I will have a young xalimo by my side when I have one foot in the grave also :banderas:

boo i thought u is gay?
1670052328528.png

She obviously loves him and thinks he's a total stud

:hemad::mjlol:
You're damn right nigga awoowe is still 6 feet tall, doesn't need a cane, has all of his teeth, doesn't chew khat, only drinks caano gel and eats meat, and can herd his camels still. He's in better shape than most of your fathers; he doesn't look a day older than 48. Somalis aren't supposed to eat basto and bariis, which is why Somali men look like 50-year-olds when they're in their 30s. :salute:

You're damn right nigga awoowe is still 6 feet tall, doesn't need a cane, has all of his teeth, doesn't chew khat, only drinks caano gel and eats meat, and can herd his camels still. He's in better shape than most of your fathers; he doesn't look a day older than 48. Somalis aren't supposed to eat basto and bariis, which is why Somali men look like 50-year-olds when they're in their 30s. :salute:

:deadpeter::drakelaugh:

Dude out here being a hype man for his awoowe; tell me, walaal, did you also set up his social media accounts?

:cosbyhmm::fantasia2:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Awoowe is a certified go getter what 68-year-old do you know that has a 24-year-old by his side :denzelnigga: He be on WhatsApp sometimes:hemad:

She will cheat on him with a young, robust muscle farah

wait

skinnies don;t have musles

1670064289950.png

She's an adult and 24 the brain is pretty much fully formed. Islamically there is nothing wrong with it, so there is no reason to use a disgusting insult like that. Men can keep having children till they die, marrying young fertile women is not a bad thing.
Women tend to not want old men crippled with health problems who need constant care. This tends to only happen In really poor countries and is an example of the dire economic strains of our society. This doesn’t happen in financially stable countries whether it’s the East or the West.

Once Somalia develops, we will hardly see marriages like this and women will be able to marry the type of men they actually desire.

You might think this is a good thing. But in reality, it is a reminder of how much poverty our people are in.

Anyways, have a good day.

Trending