My 23andMe results (Tigrayan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most get in-between 20-40%.
And this is 'North African', don't ask why:mjlol::
"This dataset includes people of Algerian, Bahrani, Bedouin, Egyptian, Jordanian, Kuwaiti, Moroccan, Mozabite, Palestinian, Saudi Arabian, Tunisian, Emirati, and Yemeni descent. We experimented with different groupings of populations to find combinations that we could distinguish with high confidence."

I was right all along.:ohdamn:

You're chatting. Your y DNA haplogroup is most like J1 or J2.:mjlol:

I find "you're chatting ****" very funny because I've never lied on this forum, but then again believe what you want.
SU3rC.png

so it includes everyone and anyone. i will assume broadly middle eastern for it.

there was a harari girl that was posted recently that had over 50% ME.:ayaanswag:
what do somalis average

I think she used Ancestry DNA, which is rubbish. According to ancestry, Somalis are a mix of ME, Bantus, North Africans. That's impossible since Somalis existed long before the Bantu expansion into East Africa.

Seriously though, how did you get a hunter-gatherer haplogroup from Southern Africa? I expected midget Yemenis not midget bushmen. :mindblown:

My bet is still on. I will have pure East African ancestry and a Cushitic Haplogroup.:mybusiness:

It's a Nilotic haplogroup too, where I am from in Tigray might explain it but it is hypothetical and not applicable for haplogroups as that's many years ago. What is your maternal haplogroup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts