My 23andMe results (Tigrayan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUz4X.png

@Dire Dewa's son similar to you:damedamn:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Fake. East Africans have 0 Middle Eastern Blood. Nice job on getting below 1% white in you though! We are a pure race.

i would have thought u would be more than 34%.

what is north african anyway?

Most get in-between 20-40%.
And this is 'North African', don't ask why:mjlol::
"This dataset includes people of Algerian, Bahrani, Bedouin, Egyptian, Jordanian, Kuwaiti, Moroccan, Mozabite, Palestinian, Saudi Arabian, Tunisian, Emirati, and Yemeni descent. We experimented with different groupings of populations to find combinations that we could distinguish with high confidence."

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
That is a significant amount of Arab blood. When you see the rear of a goat, is the temptation overwhelming or can you suppress the urge?

Most get in-between 20-40%.
And this is 'North African', don't ask why:mjlol::
"This dataset includes people of Algerian, Bahrani, Bedouin, Egyptian, Jordanian, Kuwaiti, Moroccan, Mozabite, Palestinian, Saudi Arabian, Tunisian, Emirati, and Yemeni descent. We experimented with different groupings of populations to find combinations that we could distinguish with high confidence."
so it includes everyone and anyone. i will assume broadly middle eastern for it.

there was a harari girl that was posted recently that had over 50% ME.:ayaanswag:
what do somalis average

so it includes everyone and anyone. i will assume broadly middle eastern for it.

there was a harari girl that was posted recently that had over 50% ME.:ayaanswag:
what do somalis average

You will not believe what it's definition for ME is :drakekidding:.
"This dataset includes peoples of Armenian, Azerbaijani, Cypriot, Georgian, Druze, Iranian, Iraqi, Lebanese, Turkish, or Syrian descent."

On the Internet you can just Google that, https://tracingafricanroots.wordpress.com/east-africa/
That site has some spreadsheet to with more people but it's hard to find

You will not believe what it's definition for ME is :drakekidding:.
"This dataset includes peoples of Armenian, Azerbaijani, Cypriot, Georgian, Druze, Iranian, Iraqi, Lebanese, Turkish, or Syrian descent."

On the Internet you can just Google that, https://tracingafricanroots.wordpress.com/east-africa/
That site has some spreadsheet to with more people but it's hard to find
azerbajani:faysalwtf:

atleast
giphy.gif

surprised about rwanda though
we will get them to change EA to Somalid DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.