My 23andMe Results (Ciidagale)

Guyoobe CG is literally bah Yibir - there's nothing wrong with that

Nigga don't speak when you have no knowledge we used to have a Guyoobe member @Timo ****** and proud and you can find his own posts saying as such
:mjohreally:
You are clueless asf, guuyoobe is the direct son of daud and the grandson of garhajis, so it makes absolutely no sense that the grandson of garhajis married a yibir woman hundreds of years ago when infact no one knows exactly what was the qabiils daud the founder of ciidagale married from and has no relation to your narrative of guuyobe intermarry with yibir clans.

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
Very nice results, my cousin also got T.

I didnt know there were Awals in Gacan Libaax district. I thought it was exclusively inhabited by Garhajix and Gaboye.
It is in inhabited solely by a sub sub clan of HY. The xaafad in Hargeisa called GL is shared but even then it’s majority HY. The district of GL is solely a jilib of HY.

Very nice results, my cousin also got T.

It is in inhabited solely by a sub sub clan of HY. The xaafad in Hargeisa called GL is shared but even then it’s majority HY. The district of GL is solely a jilib of HY.

Is it inhabited mostly by isaxaaq caare ?

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
@Alexis what do you think of my Haplo T results. You reckon the Arab is real given it’s more than margin of error?

I don't really understand the question tbh because so far it's been quite obvious that our lineage is of Arabian origin, although not necessarily Arab. The more samples we'll get, the more precise we will be able to determine when our ancestor arrived in the Horn or at least split from his Arabian tribesmen. I'm quite surprised at how low the TMRCA got rn. Even the Isaaq TMRCA (which was pushed to 950ybp when I uploaded my kit) got reduced to 750ybp. Thats insane.
The tree in march 2020
1:03.png

The tree in June 2020 (my kit was added)
1:06.png

The current tree (an Alma3y individual's kit was added)
Capture d’écran 2020-12-20 à 20.07.55.png

This just shows how nothing is set in stone and that everything can be interpreted differently. I think we all used to agree back then to say that T in Somalis was ancient, then we were kind of forced to admit it's actually not that old at all, and now we have clear evidences it is very young. Some clans in Somalia might be even older than the Isaaq/Dir split, or even T-Somalis/Arabian split. Crazy stuff

I don't really understand the question tbh because so far it's been quite obvious that our lineage is of Arabian origin, although not necessarily Arab. The more samples we'll get, the more precise we will be able to determine when our ancestor arrived in the Horn or at least split from his Arabian tribesmen. I'm quite surprised at how low the TMRCA got rn. Even the Isaaq TMRCA (which was pushed to 950ybp when I uploaded my kit) got reduced to 750ybp. Thats insane.
The tree in march 2020
View attachment 160385

View attachment 160386
View attachment 160387

This just shows how nothing is set in stone and that everything can be interpreted differently. I think we all used to agree back then to say that T in Somalis was ancient, then we were kind of forced to admit it's actually not that old at all, and now we have clear evidences it is very young. Some clans in Somalia might be even older than the Isaaq/Dir split, or even T-Somalis/Arabian split. Crazy stuff
I meant to ask about the 0.7% Arab in my autosomal results but interesting info nonetheless

View attachment 159827 View attachment 159828Paternal Haplogroup: T-L208
Maternal : L3h
Neanderthal Variants: 72

When I switch to the old algorithm it says I’m 95.7% Somali 4.1 Ethiopian and 0.2 unassigned. It’s with the update that I’m 99.3 Somali 0.7% Arab apparently. Is the Arab legit? Come in all experts
@Apollo @Alexis @Warsame The Strategist @Sophisticate @Faahiye @Jablibax @Awbarre @The alchemist
Wich sub tribe of Cidagale are you? Are you reer ugaas Farax ugaas Guled?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
The tree in march 2020
View attachment 160385

View attachment 160386
View attachment 160387

It makes more sense for it to be 750 years ago as Shaykh Isaxaaq aun died in the mid 1300's & an arap woman being the reer abti to Harti.

Trending