My 23andMe Results (Ciidagale)

9FC759B3-EFF1-4CFB-BA07-408F5AF41547.jpeg
0C6C27FA-A383-4628-AEB1-48ED0384DA4F.jpeg
Paternal Haplogroup: T-L208
Maternal : L3h
Neanderthal Variants: 72

When I switch to the old algorithm it says I’m 95.7% Somali 4.1 Ethiopian and 0.2 unassigned. It’s with the update that I’m 99.3 Somali 0.7% Arab apparently. Is the Arab legit? Come in all experts
@Apollo @Alexis @Warsame The Strategist @Sophisticate @Faahiye @Jablibax @Awbarre @The alchemist

Viscount

I got real connections
View attachment 159827 View attachment 159828Paternal Haplogroup: T-L208

When I switch to the old algorithm it says I’m 95.7% Somali 4.1 Ethiopian and 0.2 unassigned. It’s with the update that I’m 99.3 Somali 0.7% Arab apparently. Is the Arab legit? Come in all experts
@Apollo @Alexis @Warsame The Strategist @Sophisticate @Faahiye @Jablibax @Awbarre @The alchemist
Great result sxb :salute:

Which subclan of ciidagale you are from?

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
View attachment 159827 View attachment 159828Paternal Haplogroup: T-L208

Seems accurate for a garhajis. What clan is your mum?

No Jewish results? Awww... Didn't the Ciidagalles intermarry with the Yibirs?
Tf where did you get that BS from :drakelaugh: No ciidagale intermarry with Yibirs and as matter of fact they have the least contact with yibirs compared to all other isaaq clans as there is no single madhibaan living inside their deegaan unless you mention the madhibaan neighborhoods in hargeisa which is not even inside ciidagale dominated degmos but instead located in gacan libaax district shared by madhibaan HY and HA

Further more, I doupt that yibirs have anything in different of the other somalis except this social construct clan myths.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Tf where did you get that BS from :drakelaugh: No ciidagale intermarry with Yibirs and as matter of fact they have the least contact with yibirs compared to all other isaaq clans as there is no single madhibaan living inside their deegaan unless you mention the madhibaan neighborhoods in hargeisa which is not even inside ciidagale dominated degmos but instead located in gacan libaax district shared by madhibaan HY and HA

Further more, I doupt that yibirs have anything in different of the other somalis except this social construct clan myths.
Then what about this thread made by an Eidgale:

I didnt know there were Awals in Gacan Libaax district. I thought it was exclusively inhabited by Garhajix and Gaboye.

I got it from that thread @one sent ya.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

Guyoobe CG is literally bah Yibir - there's nothing wrong with that

Nigga don't speak when you have no knowledge we used to have a Guyoobe member @Timo Madow and proud and you can find his own posts saying as such
:mjohreally:

I know I missed out on the Dante labs sale but do you think it’s worth getting a yseq test for the isaaq T snp?
And would I be able to upload to yfull and the Somali dna project?

Don't do Yseq SNPs tests, It has very much no use, because you will not be allowed to
join anywhere. Not allowed to join Yfull or Ftdna. I leaned the hard way. I did SNPs tests
but could not use it. So finally i had to order Ftdna Big Y.

I would suggest you wait til next year's sale, unless you can affored the $259 Dante Labs
Christmas sale.

Dante Labs offers DNA Genetic Tests to gain insights into your health, life and risk for ... Special Christmas Sale: $259 Whole Genome Sequencing Test. Begin a .

Trending

Latest posts