My 23 and me results jaamacatu DNA soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come help me understand this stuff. I did it for free and it finally came today.

Sub-Saharan African 98.4%
East African 98.3%
Central & South African < 0.1%
Broadly Sub-Saharan African < 0.1%

Paternal Haplogroup E-M5021
Maternal Haplogroup L3a

@Amun

Last edited:
Is it for free? Personally I wouldn't be bothered to take a DNA test since both my parents are somali and I'm most likely to get hablogroup t1a1a:manny:

That shows you the arab thing is bullshit and that not all isaaqs r related cuz some have e1b1b. What somalis dont know is that alot of the subclans arnt related by blood. They're just political alliances
Yeah a lot of clans are made up of alliances and assimilated groups. It's pretty obvious that the Arab daddy nonsense that some clans have is fake

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Yeah a lot of clans are made up of alliances and assimilated groups. It's pretty obvious that the Arab daddy nonsense that some clans have is fake
Yh isaaq and darood claim to be fathered by Arabs but DNA tests have shown that practically no-one from these clans have haplogroup J the Arab marker thus the Arab father stuff is b.s

ExcessFame

True Villain
You gave away precious data to (((them))), all to know that you're pretty much Somali :mjlol:
Yes, 23andme is owned by a Shekelberg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Come help me understand this stuff. I did it for free and it finally came today.

Sub-Saharan African 98.4%
East African 98.3%
Central & South African < 0.1%
Broadly Sub-Saharan African < 0.1%

Paternal Haplogroup E-M5021
Maternal Haplogroup L3a

@Amun

It means your ancestors were Oromo. Not surprising though.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts