My 1st Year On Somalispot Summarized

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I knew I had a problem when I was a 16 year old reeking of 3 days of sweat while on the 10th page of a somnet thread trying to dig up ancient insults for another qabil.

Sometimes my heart beats when I remember it dawning on me, may I never become like you guys.
Neefs always start with “I ain’t into FDK dad kayga waan wada jeclahey” A month later and they turn into qabyaaladists. :gaasdrink:
Being a Siad Barre fanboy saved me from qabilism, hanti wadaag jaalle:wow:

@Radical Canjeerorism teach them the commie ways

I knew I had a problem when I was a 16 year old reeking of 3 days of sweat while on the 10th page of a somnet thread trying to dig up ancient insults for another qabil.

Sometimes my heart beats when I remember it dawning on me, may I never become like you guys.

Being a Siad Barre fanboy saved me from qabilism, hanti wadaag jaalle:wow:

@Radical Canjeerorism teach them the commie ways
ur not Muslim
siad is Muslim
shut up

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Awoowe Absame would smile at the tribal council only somebody open with clan can love their country. If this place wasn’t anonymous id welcome everybody to visit Diisowland. I have a Hawiye geeljire sit around some land of mine near goobweyn he gives my visitors the best milk in the country while basking in the beauty :fittytousand:
Hey brother,

The fact that you realized and reflected on ur mistakes shows that u are still the same person from a year ago. I am sure those comments are a result of being provoked. It takes great discipline and patience to take the high ground when insulted or when the person crossed the line. Do not worry, just keep reflecting each day and ask urself, a decade from now, would u approve of ur responses during the heat of the moment. You got this :)
No we are always going to be self-destructive and ruin the country when I go back I am going to eat babies while using Kenyan soldiers to prepare them, Jiroon babies in particular I am the Anti-Jiron :icon twisted:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
No we are always going to be self-destructive and ruin the country when I go back I am going to eat babies while using Kenyan soldiers to prepare them, Jiroon babies in particular I am the Anti-Jiron :icon twisted:

hey @Removed,

I know u don’t mean it sxb, u love peace and want to see our people succeed. We all just have to compromise :)