Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It's been a year now of me being on this site :icon e smile:

Intro thread - November 2019
I'm from Canada and I'm staunchly anti-qabil. It's a disease

February
So what do you want to see? Our clan getting recognized and that will weaken the rest of Somaliweyn and give legitimacy to the other secessionist movements? We'll be piecemeal and even easier for Ethiopia and Kenya to manipulate.

March
I've openly admitted I don't even know my abtirsi, explained why and no one was mad. It makes sense though I don't speak Somali and I didn't really know much about qabil before I joined so there's no way I'm a sheegad.

April
Isaaq OG and Dir assimilate Oromos

MX gets smoked by Oromos
View attachment 110079

August
The same people who lost their wives to italian officers and cried to the UN are talking?

November
This is most likely a fake FKD letter, bring a better source than caasimada.net
View attachment 151270
He himself denied the letter as having existed
View attachment 151271

Other Isaaqs forged the 'Subeer Awal Manifesto' supposedly from Cigaal in the 90s to paint us as secretly trying to create some deep state for ourselves inside the newly formed Somaliland View attachment 151273
:mjlaugh:

Who cares if we talk to Israel or not, countless other Muslim nations do it, no one is denying the Palestinian people's right to a state
:yacadiim:

What has happened to me
:damn: :dead:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
giphy.gif

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
No regrets young warrior, this was you in the Generals section when you joined

d1f2b84dc65c3982fe96b52fdb619a4f.gif

Atleast you're now in touch with your Somali side a lot better, there's positives in that. :salute:

thats how they get you. you come in not caring about qabil til they start talking about yours. cant relate tho but it is what it is :pachah1:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Neefs always start with “I ain’t into FDK dad kayga waan wada jeclahey” A month later and they turn into qabyaaladists. :gaasdrink:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey brother,

The fact that you realized and reflected on ur mistakes shows that u are still the same person from a year ago. I am sure those comments are a result of being provoked. It takes great discipline and patience to take the high ground when insulted or when the person crossed the line. Do not worry, just keep reflecting each day and ask urself, a decade from now, would u approve of ur responses during the heat of the moment. You got this :)

It's been a year now of me being on this site :icon e smile:

Intro thread - November 2019

February

March

April

August

November

What has happened to me
:damn: :dead:

You have a little more to go. The next big step is learning the lineages and deegaans/taariikh Jabarti, Irir, and Raxanweyn confederation

Then you will be the master of fkd by targeting your posts at any specific subclans/clans

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I came in not knowing what is isaaq daarod etc only knowing somalinimo. ended calling them jeegan, bloody shoe stealer jeberti from yemen after 2 months:dead: