Muzmatch

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Go for it but be careful. I feel like people don’t understand how hard it could be for a young woman to meet a potential partner. I have sisters and cousins who are single and would love to meet someone but they just don’t have the time, they go to work and back to their houses and when they do go out it’s with their friends. If you aren’t the type to be out every weekend it can be hard to meet someone new, so maybe online is the way. It’s not as taboo as it was before, everything is practically online nowadays.
Im just finessing, nothin serious.

Nope. I’m scared of u

I made muzmatch account, will I find u? Kkkkk

well, my sis married to a guy back home. He was studying at Malaysia when they were dating. They are doing well MashaAllah, brought a home and have beautiful kids MashaAllah. I might consider that option.

Lool you wont find me. Im banned from all dating site by the courts of uk for some minor misunderstandings

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
@HalimaJ @TheShinning may I ask why you guys keep telling @Yusra Luuza to be careful?

As a man I'm genuinely confused and perplexed by that. Are you warning her about meeting strangers I.E. Stranger Danger.

Or is it something else. I'm genuinely curious and would love to know the answer. Thanks in advance.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Somebody should a start a exclusive international Somali match making service that only allows first world and middle class an above Somali paying member can join. They have put down minimum a $5k and prices everything else what ever you want

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@HalimaJ @TheShinning may I ask why you guys keep telling @Yusra Luuza to be careful?

As a man I'm genuinely confused and perplexed by that. Are you warning her about meeting strangers I.E. Stranger Danger.

Or is it something else. I'm genuinely curious and would love to know the answer. Thanks in advance.

Don't underestimate womem anxiety and how gaurded they get. Plus, don't underestimate how many guys cant take no from a women and get starts becoming weird around them

Source - grow up with five sisters

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

People sometimes aren’t what they seem like and usually women are easy prey, I’m telling her to be careful because you don’t know who the other person behind that screen really is, it’s not like meeting someone through mutual friend or family.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Don't underestimate womem anxiety. Plus, don't underestimate how many guys cant take no from a women and get starts becoming weird around them

Source - grow up with five sisters
I grew up with two sisters and they never told me about that. Informative and highly appreciated:samwelcome:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
How about the arranged marriage route?

I’m highly suspicious of ppl as it is, so online would not work for me.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I'm very suspicious of apps, but I actually have friends that have met and married Somali guys from Muzmatch.

If you are going to use muzmatch be cautious and make sure you blur your pictures.

Who knows you could be lucky and find yourself a husband. Many are meeting through instagram and Muzmatch these days.

I met my husband through instagram but i knew a few people that knew him.
People have better luck finding a suitable partner thru Instagram and Facebook than dating sites.

Trending