Muzmatch advice

I guess it's possible, but not optimal. What's wrong with censoring your face but unlocking it after you match? I mean, it's important that you both meet the minimum looks thresholds for each other otherwise, it can be a huge waste of time.

Imagine if you speak for a long time only for him to unmatch after you show yourself.

So I already joined muzmatch but deactivated for a while but will plan to reactivate. But my issue is I don't want to show my face only until after I got to know him well but when it comes to my future spouse I want to see how he looks first hand to see if I want to interact with him or not. Will this be OK? do some of you girls do this? I'm too scared to show my face first. Especially since we sadly have incel problems and so I can't fully trust a man until I fully got to know him well. I need an advice.
How old are u?

I guess it's possible, but not optimal. What's wrong with censoring your face but unlocking it after you match? I mean, it's important that you both meet the minimum looks thresholds for each other otherwise, it can be a huge waste of time.

Imagine if you speak for a long time only for him to unmatch after you show yourself.
I understand but I know I'm attractive since I tick all the traits somali men like, the only downside is my hair which is short and is 3c/4a. I could show him half my face so he can have a better idea as to how I look i won't be deceiving him.

HuunoHunter

Old Head πŸ‘΄πŸΏ
Arranged marriage by parents and relatives is way better. They can vouch in for the mans manners, finances and tell you if he has history. You can’t tell all of that from an app. Or you can just meet a somali man in real life. Never trust online mishaps
Nah I have seen that fail too many times πŸ˜‚

So I already joined muzmatch but deactivated for a while but will plan to reactivate. But my issue is I don't want to show my face only until after I got to know him well but when it comes to my future spouse I want to see how he looks first hand to see if I want to interact with him or not. Will this be OK? do some of you girls do this? I'm too scared to show my face first. Especially since we sadly have incel problems and so I can't fully trust a man until I fully got to know him well. I need an advice.
ask your friends to set you up with someone, connections is way better can't trust random ngl Ask Allah.

NidarNidar

Punisher
I understand but I know I'm attractive since I tick all the traits somali men like, the only downside is my hair which is short and is 3c/4a. I could show him half my face so he can have a better idea as to how I look i won't be deceiving him.
We men are simple creatures, hair type/length doesn't matter to us and I like that type of hair on a woman.

Good luck on your journey on Muzmatch.

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
Hair doesn’t matter sis

Maybe show your photo after matching, it’s a waste of time to talk without knowing how you look because looks are the most important thing especially for men.

Your hair is not a 'downside' sis, it's part of your beauty.

People see your face for free outside anyway if your looking for marriage looks is the most important factor.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
3c/4a hair is easily the best hair type if styled and taken care of appropriately

Ignore the 'b' word, but the sentiment stands!

cf57d044e4627f87adaa14d90562e884.gif

Get away from there sis! Just pray Tahajjud and ask Allah SWT to provide you with a husband, and ask for all the traits you want, and continue to develop yourself. These so-called 'marriage' apps, are filled with degenerates, catfishes and all sorts. Some people do find spouses on those apps, but honestly? I think people need to boycott these apps, that don't even run background checks.
Khanis guy tricked me before