Muuse Local Flashback

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I don’t follow this guy he’s always screaming fuqush fuqush fuqush but this video he shared of Muuse local talking in English in the 1980s shocked me, I didn’t know the nigga knew English :dwill: Must have forgot it with too many nights in the marfish

The nigga spoke better English with no education and hiding in a bush than Failmaajo does after Failmaajo supposedly went to a school of higher education kkk

Well... the SNM help destroy the country that was formed in 1960. Anyone with a brain will tell you the purpose of the SNM was not Somaliland but the destruction of Somalia for jealousy reasons and also malice intentions of the outside world to make sure Somalia self destructs. Thus SNM are criminals along with all the other rebel groups.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Well... the SNM help destroy the country that was formed in 1960. Anyone with a brain will tell you the purpose of the SNM was not Somaliland but the destruction of Somalia for jealousy reasons and also malice intentions of the outside world to make sure Somalia self destructs. Thus SNM are criminals along with all the other rebel groups.
"Anyone with a brain" says the 68 i.q oromo imbred