Muuse Biixi welcomed with Somaliland flag side by side with Ethiopia's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not talking about being welcomed at the airport but the venue where he met Axmed Shide.
Totally different to Muuse Bixi's.
It doesn't matter if he met Ahmed Shide at the airport. Now he's in Abiye's office discussing about Somaliland. Unless you prove otherwise.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
It doesn't matter if he met Ahmed Shide at the airport. Now he's in Abiye's office discussing about Somaliland. Unless you prove otherwise.

Look at the body language

Muse is taller bit Abiy still looking down
  • Like he don't want to but have to because Farmaajo don't have the power over anywhere

IMG_20190220_155208.jpg

Bohol

VIP
When does it end with you lol, take your L :hemad:

It will end when Somaliland region gets recognized until then I have the upper hand. Am I suppose to be impressed by Sland region being allowed to give a mild blow job again? we have seen that over the years nothing materialized out of it.

:mjlol:

imageproxy.php

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
It will end when Somaliland region gets recognized until then I have the upper hand. Am I suppose to be impressed by Sland region being allowed to give a mild blow job? we have seen that over the years nothing materialized out of it.

:mjlol:

imageproxy.php
Take a breather saaxib, read through your posts so you can realize the fat L you are taking..

Post after post you got rebutted, please my Somaliland brother spare yourself any more ceeb. :drakekidding:

Bohol

VIP
Take a breather saaxib, read through your posts so you can realize the fat L you are taking..

Post after post you got rebutted, please my Somaliland brother spare yourself any more ceeb. :drakekidding:

ceeb is begging for recognition for 28 years and still not getting it. :gucciwhat:

2006defc-4520-482b-998b-c3dce60fb18d-jpeg.66039

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You are dense. Whether Sland region gives out bj or not doesn't bother me. End of the day the result game is the same no recognition.

:ahh:
That's not the point, it's that you got constantly shut down to the point you were slurring about shaking hands and the setting in which they met lol.

Go put the Somaliland flag up in your room, bila edeeb

32878600_1260952597387462_3749928378405224448_n.gif

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Somaliland ethiopia blablabla
The only concern I have is the mass exodus into Somalia once the oil money drops:bell:
The whole Ogaden region and nfd will be barren as they all go into jubbaland claiming to have been there for years:gucciwhat: heck even abiys cousin oromos and haveshas will come in as shegatos their already coming in for asylum while were broke :kodaksmiley: when were rich they’ll hold up signs saying Somalia is for everyone like they do now in jigjigga:ileycry:we need a border with Ethiopia’s now more than ever we just need to find a way into tricking them into paying for it:trumpsmirk: and that it’s a good idea for them :yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.